Posts by DagothHertil

Yeah, there is a problem with QuestHelper. It seems like as soon as you interact with any quests in Dalanis it breaks. I had no issues using it before questing in Dalanis.

On the topic of Dalanis the map there is bugged as all hell - your character pointer not displayed on the map, it commonly has ghost quest markers and follow/search function not working when you are inside Dalanis.

Getting this error most of the time:

Code
    parent:UIParent call QuestHelperFrame's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:239: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)

Hello everyone, I decided to level up a second character, used level 80 boost of subclass (priest) and started leveling a knight from level 1. Everything was OK up until the Yastra Highlands where some enemies (Ferrets for example) dealt ALOT of damage for level 35 character (like 2k damage a hit), while others dealt only like 50-100. Another time this issue got me at Southern Janost forest where there is a quest to collect 10 buffalo horns and these guys dealt 2-3k points of damage at considerable attack speed of like one hit per two seconds (also a 0.7k dot). It is quite difficult to kill them as Knight/Priest in blue leveling gear, and I cant imagine leveling any other character without good means of CC to stun or root as it will either require another player support or powerfull leveling gear with good stats (which will be thrown out as soon as I will reach the cap) and there is no point of doing so. I don't recall such a problem with my first character (Warlock/Champion). So I ask for a fix or something for this situation. Though it is not critical it is deffinitely a frustrating one. Thanks :P

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask what happened to the TP and Gold rate? It used to be x10 for both but now they are at x1. It makes skill ups much harder to achieve to the reasonable values while leveling and when leveled up (hence we have x10 XP). And I remember when with x10 Gold it was nice to complete quests to get gold to dirty tier stuff and buy diamonds, but now it is much more problematic. I'm not angry or whining, just asking is it okay and if it is okay what is the reasoning?

Hello guys, I've been recently thinking of what the game has done nice and what parts of game I enjoy and what I think was completely wrong. I`m talking about the base game. I realy like the changes the Arcadia team does. So I ask you, what do YOU like/enjoy about the game and what you usually do ingame? What do you think should have been done in complete opposite way and should be changed? How do you think the Arcadia helps to fix the problems and improve the game quality?

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask more expert players out there about what the demand is for different items on the Arcadia and how can I contribute to the economy? More specificaly, I enjoy crafting/gathering and such and want to know is there a demand for resources out there, or crafting is overall useless to make currency to have fun? Or is there some stuff that has a higher demand like monster cards? Or maybe I`m loosing on all this by not going into instances and armor/weapon statting+grading+tiering?

Hello everyone. I just want to stress out a bit on question about multiboxing and overall the usage of multiple windows on one machine.
    - What is the policy behind all this?
    - Am I allowed to actually run multiple game instances and controll them by my own?
    - What if I use some software (pretty sure that is prohibited, but still)?
    - If it is against TOS to gain an unfair advantage running like 3 game windows controlling 3 chars, then what about if I run 3 instances with characters just crafting some stuff or disenchanting?

Thanks in advance :)