Posts by boozuka

1.Do your Daily Quests and buy with those Tokens Charges for your Arcane Transmutor.Then farm dirty stones and sell them at the AH

How do i do that? I am aware how to make stones, and that if i combine 3 of the same tier i will get 1 with a higher tier, but i dont quite understand what "dirty stone" means. Also where should i farm such stones to make it efficient?

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunaly i already received the new set on my sub-class. I intend to join a guild, however i would like to power-up first a bit to dont be a burden, therefore i would like to earn some money and gain a decent equipement first, but i have no clue how to do it :P

Hi there!

I recently started playing on Arcadia and i managed to lvl up both classes to lvl 104. Now i have no clue what to do :P. The max lvl i had on global RoM was around 80 so i never get to expierience the late game, i dont know how i can earn money efficiently or power-up my character. Also on my main class i got the old version of free lvl 80 equipement (so i got only 1 ring, 1 earring etc.), so i might not be able to do some content that a lvl 104 character could normally do. Also i would like to ask if Druid/Rogue is a needed class? I created this character because of it's lvl 60 elite skill which decreases target's critical resistance, i thought it might be usefull on bosses. The last question i have is how to stat? Is it worth to invest in int and matt as a D/R?

All help will be greatly appreciated :D

PS: I am a noob so i might not understand some slangs, keep that in mind if possible :D

Hi there. I've recently started playing on this server, and i'm looking forward to joining a guild. I'm 22yo from Poland, i have Ts3. I'm playing Wd/S (currently 91/67). I'm not yet a great DPS but i can provide support with Boost Morale :)

Character name: Quincy