Posts by Chickita

Dear GM - Team,

i like orkham as far as i saw everything. BUT why do you always need to change the gearing system? the old gearing system is the best in every MMORPG - farming stats and items in dungeons. NOT the RNG that i have to roll for any bonus stats on weapons. Just give use back bosses which drop 1x weapon and a chest with a random purple stat and we all are happy with it. this new wave is not it ... i spoke to multiple people and this BIG random fact is just not the way a game with such a big econmy should work.

best regars chickzn chicki

I like the change (obv. i didnt stored any tierstones so far), but i think its a huge barrier for new players. They cant just farm with low gear some stones and sell them, because they have to do orkham first... Maybe you guys should overthink this type of the changes.

I critized often, that playing hammer on Warrior is weaker then a sword or axe and that you should add the bleeding effect to hammer too. BUT NOW you buffed sword and axe on warrior even more. Using hammer is now way worse then sword.. i dont like it and it should be equal .. so please add the bleeding to hammer and its fine :)

Hello Guys,

i want to criticize 3 points,

1st: you recommended that we shouldn´t build items until the balancing is finished, BUT now you increase our wisdom until classbalancing is done. SO is that healformula final now and we can build our gears? or we should keep waiting? give us information please!

2nd: the warrior is to weak atm and there was a bug that was legit so nice for the class (for 1 day the warrior was worth to play and wasn´t overpowered just balanced) and now you removed it? i thought you increase and decrease classes by evaluate data. You guys should have seen that the warrior playerbase increased instandly - but now you fixed the bug and he is way to weak again.

3rd: you want to balance classes and dont buff up one combination and nerf it in the next patch and buff up another classcombination in the same time, try to get them on an equal level!!

(i know my english is very bad but i hope you understand what i try to say)

"Increased Warrior skill Aggressiveness refresh rage interval to 8 seconds."

i dont see the point of this nerf... Warrior needs more buffs and the change of the skill was the right way, but 10 Rage every 8 seconds is like nothing. In my opinion 2 Seconds were fine, but it should be at least every 2-4 seconds.

Hello,

since the latest update where you changed the wis/wis stats also providing HP and Deff I would suggest that you also add a new fragment for heal, since you can only obtain these stats from the Knowledge Fragment

greets

In my opinion it would be nice, if you can get the new Heal stats with a Protectorfragment. For example a MDPS just need to collect one Fragment to choose the stat he needs. A Healer has to collect 2 different then. (I know a Scout/Rogue need to collect 2 different fragments aswell, but in my opinion STR/STR shouldn´t be a stat for a leatherclass.)

at the moment there is not a single combination where he as rogue, with better gear than I have for mage, can keep up with me.

then he does something wrong, even r/ch with daggers is very strong. Varondil did a 400kk dps in trash with full leather gear and daggers. r/wl is still viable and deals alot of damage too. Even rogue/scout does enough dps to keep up.