Posts by Tirrek19

Mithras is LF active team players inferno ready willing to farm aldo and inferno who know their class and who are not greedy whisper me for more info ^^ whisper me in game for more info my name is Tirrek or mail me

Skill Name: Psychic Power of the Ant Queen
    ISS Level: 75
    Suggested changes: instead of 3 psi after 25 secs i think 4 is better
    Reasoning for these changes: because you need 2 psi for severed and warlock needs a boost scouts is too op compared to it
    Other:

Skill Name: Chaos Guide
    ISS Level: 80
    Suggested changes: Increases your dark attribute magic power by 100% and decreases received healing by 50.0% (75% ?) for 15.0 to 20 seconds.
    Reasoning for these changes: wl is too weak compared to scouts and melee classes it would be more enjoyable if classes ppl enjoyed got a chance to do more dps in inferno it lacks on trash and bosses compared to scouts also 10 secs is too little to work with.
    Other:

Skill Name: Shield of the otherworld
    ISS Level: 85
    Suggested changes: make it 5 secs instead of 3 secs
    Reasoning for these changes: 3 secs is to little to work with
    Other:

Skill Name: Path of Anguish
    ISS Level: 90
    Suggested changes: Increases movement speed by 30.0% and grants you the [Steps of Anguish] effect during the movement which increases dark magic power by 6.0% for 5.0 seconds. Can be stacked a maximum of 10 times. The [Path of Anguish] effect lasts 25.0 seconds.
    Reasoning for these changes: it is not that much of a change from the lvl 58 iss and the speed isn't that much important imo i rather have more time to work with and more dark magic power wl lacks compared to the other fotm classes this imo will make wl more useful and make inferno more friendly for wls instead of all scouts
    Other:

Skill Name: Spatial Rift
    ISS Level: 98
    Suggested changes: maybe instead of the skill itself damage increase by 33% but maybe make it increase you mdam by or damage on your skills by 20 to 30 % for 6 to 10 secs
    Reasoning for these changes: wl needs more powered compared to most of the classes even sustain is lacking compared to other classes
    Other:

Skill Name: Traces of the void
    ISS Level: 99
    Suggested changes: instead of 60% movement speed maybe increase in dark damage or crit mdam by 20 to 40%
    Reasoning for these changes: as my previous reasonings can't compare to melees or scouts with these changes it will it can put it on par with other classes or atleast close its not fun being limited to classes to play or not being able to comes runs because something else is needed more to clear faster and not all have money to reroll or want to reroll classes
    Other:

Skill Name: Shebamb's Think Tank
    ISS Level: 75
    Suggested changes: Instead of being skills it should be increase in magic attack, increase in mdam for second option and for the 3rd option it should be magical crit rate
    Reasoning for these changes: mage are pretty weak compared to scouts, melee and even weaker than wl and druid when it should have the highest burst imo especially m/w with its second gear
    Other:

Skill Name: Voice of the sea
    ISS Level: 85
    Suggested changes: Instead of hp it should increase your critdam or mdam on spells
    Reasoning for these changes: same as reason above
    Other:

Skill Name: name unknow
    ISS Level: 90

Suggested changes: idk what it does so no input atm
    Reasoning for these changes:
    Other:

Skill Name: Runic Formation
    ISS Level: 95
    Suggested changes: why does mage have a damage reduction iss i think this iss should increase chance of eruption or increase fire damage
    Reasoning for these changes: Mage is not really useful i hate being limited to classes
    Other:

Skill Name: The sage
    ISS Level: 98
    Suggested changes: Magical accuracy is useless maybe increasing magical attack or increasing crit by a percentage will be more useful
    Reasoning for these changes: mage is way behind other classes
    Other:

Skill Name: Shining Blade
    ISS Level: 99
    Suggested changes: light damage for mage and increasing healing is useless i suggest it does flame damage and increase critical mdam, mdam or magic attack by 15 to 25% maybe
    Reasoning for these changes:
    Other: