Posts by Minisota

Добрый день уважаемая администрация проекта. Напишу свое мнение на родном мне языке, но продублирую на английском, что бы не исказить смысл поста. Я как игрок сервера, который вносит донат, против изменений в нынешнею экономическую систему игры. Причина проста, есть игроки которые могут позволить вносить себе донат, а есть игроки которые не могут этого позволить. На начальном уровне развития нового персонажа, у игрока который не может вносить донат, добыча золота и ее последующая продажа за алмазы фактически единственный вариант заработка алмазов. Если сейчас пойти на поводу игроков которые максимально прокачались и им лень набить себе золота, мы можем потерять новых игроков, которых мы просто лишим заработка в игре на начальных этапах. Давайте не будем забывать, печальный опыт русского сервера, где все полностью перевели на донат, и в итоге сервер закрылся за нерентабельностью из-за низкого количества игроков, так как пошел массовый отток игроков, и в итоге торговать с парой десятков играющих игроков не имеет смысла. Экономика жива пока играет много игроков, способных вносить разнообразие в игровой процесс и торговлю. Прошу учесть это мнение.

Good afternoon, dear project administration. I will write my opinion in my native language, but I will duplicate it in English, so as not to distort the meaning of the post. As a server player who makes a donation, I am against changes to the current economic system of the game. The reason is simple, there are players who can afford to donate, and there are players who can't afford it. At the initial level of development of a new character, a player who cannot donate, gold mining and its subsequent sale for diamonds is actually the only way to earn diamonds. If we now go along with the players who have pumped themselves as much as possible and they are too lazy to fill themselves with gold, we may lose new players, whom we will simply deprive of earnings in the game at the initial stages. Let's not forget the sad experience of the Russian server, where everything was completely transferred to donation, and as a result the server was closed for unprofitability due to the low number of players, as there was a massive outflow of players, and as a result, it makes no sense to trade with a couple dozen playing players. The economy is alive while there are many players who are able to bring variety to the gameplay and trading. Please take this opinion into account.

Dear our administrators of the game Chronicles of Arcadia, let me congratulate you on this wonderful event, 8 years of the server! This is not a little, a long way and a lot of effort spent. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play in this wonderful project, to look for new friends here. I would like to wish you creative success and please us with this wonderful project for more than one year. Arkadia, happy birthday!

Best regards, Agronom, Asterion Guild.