New Items

• Hello players of Arcadia and Arcadia-Team,

at first thank you Nadana for the great update from the Charplan.
    After we have build our new equip with the new items we have some problems, because the Tikal items are much better.

It makes no sense to go for the new items.

1. New scout and rogue jewellery set

This set is very nice, but the ring has approximately 20% less critical damage - that means this set is useless, because the critical damage is more important than the setbonus.

Improvements:

The Setbonus of 10% movement speed change to 20% critical damage. But only for the physical and magical damage dealer. The movement speed for healer and tank is very nice.

• 3. Weapons

Why is the new bow weaker then the Tikal bow?

The bow is ultra useless^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make correct nonstats for heal, mage and so one. (Second classes)

- 4.000 magical attack
    - 1.500 all attribute
    - 1.500 Healing power increase points

Maybe do magical damage to the bow

• I think the lower set was intended like this and was not supposed to be with setbonus, it is just a filler or something like that(so there are not only three things that drop from the whole instance but six).
    I think lower sets with setbonus will be on 2nd or 3rd instance.

But I'm just guessing ^^

Edit: My charplan doesn't even show lvl104 bow :D

• I always noticed that Charplan is not accurate at all until the new content is actual released. It is a guide to give you an idea but in my 8 years of playing the game, Charplan is not 100% accurate at all with upcoming content sadly. wait for the content to come out before making a decision on the next set of gear and weapons ;)

• Edit: My charplan doesn't even show lvl104 bow

new charplan can be found here

Charplan is not 100% accurate

charplan is based on the server database, so your argument makes no sense.

back to the topic: i would wait until the new content is released with all the feedback, maybe we get enlightened, why the items are like they are.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I always noticed that Charplan is not accurate at all until the new content is actual released. It is a guide to give you an idea but in my 8 years of playing the game, Charplan is not 100% accurate at all with upcoming content sadly. wait for the content to come out before making a decision on the next set of gear and weapons ;)

it was maybe not 100% accurate but the non stats and set Bonus were always corect and i think the concept of captain is stil very nice.
    The new rings are bader then the aot ring even with the setbonus also the add a set Bonus to the lower set is important oderwise we cant use them pls add the Bonus there.

Greatings Starboy

• Yeah i think the new bow is worst but some ppl have said due to the attack speed it would be better others have argued it is not.
    Also the xbow might be better this patch with the attack speed bonus you all will get with set bonus and stuff.
    And with the rings they are worse but they prob did so to not make dn worthless but hey.
    Also that is weird lower set has no set bonus but maybe it is supposed to be filer idk.

• Yeah i think the new bow is worst but some ppl have said due to the attack speed it would be better others have argued it is not.
    Also the xbow might be better this patch with the attack speed bonus you all will get with set bonus and stuff.
    And with the rings they are worse but they prob did so to not make dn worthless but hey.
    Also that is weird lower set has no set bonus but maybe it is supposed to be filer idk.

Bow lower dps then Xbow so bad.
    If you take the new ring you will need 1 DN ring anyway or you destroy the set bonus.
    The lower set i think they are net finished now with the items.

• The Setbonus of 10% movement speed change to 20% critical damage. But only for the physical and magical damage dealer. The movement speed for healer and tank is very nice.

Why not healers? Ofc we want to keep that % crit dmg

And what about the upper body set bonus? Mages have 15% cast speed and healers dont? Why not?

• Wait starboy thats what i said bow should be less damage than crossbow and that crossbow should be better with all the speed you all will have now especially in burn i might be wrong tho idk.

• OOOOh the new bow is much worse than the old one? Then play with crossbow! Where is the problem?

The only one Problem what i have is the Attack Speed on the upper Rougeset, i wish it is on the Chain Gear or we have the big problem wth very op Leather Guys and this were very very bad.

sorry for my english xD

• Yeah that is true str ppl can also use leather set but they lose quite a bit of pattack but I guess one gear is better than two lol.

• WTB as set bonus Attackspeed on Chain gear ......

That would be really nice... but movementspeed? hmm... no need...

you say this and I agree but our fellow players who played on the testing server suggested movement speed for some reason :cursing:

Quoted from "Itzamna"

WTB as set bonus Attackspeed on Chain gear ......
    That would be really nice... but movementspeed? hmm... no need...

When I char planned the set difference for stating strength gear... I would MUCH rather lose 6-9k p.atk for 15% atk speed anyday vs passing up the atk speed set but thats just me since it will be like raw dmg no matter what