How to guides on siege wars and dungeons

• So I've been playing the game for a few months now and I'd like to do some of the dungeons and siege wars with groups of people. But I don't know how. I've watched some YouTube videos on them, but there's a few things I'm missing. I've never done these things before and just don't know how to do them.

My burning questions are:

Siege (hopefully joining a guild very soon)
    1. I seem to get the basics of siege, killing balloons and each other, collecting the (merits? mems?) to upgrade things, take towers, but I don't know much more than that. Is there a good guide somewhere?
    2. How do people generally interact and organise?
    3. Are there some 'common' things I should know?

Dungeons
    1. I've asked someone super awesome in game, and it'd be appreciated if people could suggest what potions, foods, etc I should be using for dungeons. There's so many. I want to lean heavily on damage as warden/scout, so want to super-max my damage ability.
    2. In some of the videos (I have no sound - currently trying to fix it) there's like a dice thing and equipment, a large gold coin. What's all that about!
    3. Any tips and 'common knowledge' about siege, especially for this server, will be appreciated.

I think my equipment is good enough to do these things now, and more importantly, knowing how to siege and how a warden scout should buff properly is my next learning.

I know these are open questions. I'm actually nervous about getting involved with people and being in a guild, so any help will be great.

Thanks to you all, and so sorry these are level 1 questions!!!!

• Google Warden scout. On the USA failforge forum forum Heimallthewise or something like that has Warden scout and Warden warrior guide with buffs and all along as rotation.

Closed the thread.