W/r and r/s

• How can we bring those classes back ?

The easiest way is to create a new toon as a warrior, at level 10 you take rogue as your second class and when those classes have reached level 20, you can take a third class like scout, than you can play W/R/S :thumbup:

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• :thumbup: Undrentide (day started with a smile )

wargod you can also ask for other classes like r/m or w/wr and so on, they are also not the most prefered classes for the actual content (tikal) but there will come a time or ini when they´ll be useful again. i truly believe and maybe pray for it

• Yw, but seriously:

Any class-combo in Runes of Magic is viable.
    Any class-combo in Runes of Magic is viable at End-Game content.
    But.. with present day urge to nuke a boss instead of finding the strategy, there is no place at End-Game for class-combo's who do less than Top-Notch DPS in the shortest buff-time available.

Quote:

Boss 1 at Bethomia(?) is bugged, we cannot kill it in the time-limit of our shortest buff!! Can a GM look into it?

I play P/W, I even had the fortune of getting both my Battle Monks into a guild who did End-Game instances for FUN, and to find the best Strategy, this guild took everyone who wanted it into the latest instances and they couldn't care less if an instance took 40 minutes to run or 4 hours to run, they didn't care if a boss was killed in 15 seconds or in a minute, as long as everybody was having fun!

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• Lol I'm looking for a way to buff these classes so they can do good dps I got all 10 classes maxed lol

Closed the thread.