How to use Curse Fusion addon

• Forgive my terminology here. Before I launch into the problem, I'll qualify some terms as they may be different from the most popular term (please let me know the terms I should be using):

"Blank stone" = blank mana stones that have been tiered up (usually for armour)
    "Tiered stone" = a mana stone that uses the spirit mage (usually for higher tiers, eg, weapons)

I've spent a few days creating blank stones t9's.

Issue: The other week, I fell upon a Curse addon called "Fusion" (https://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/fusion) which automates the process of creating both blank and tiered stones. Unfortunately (unfortunately!) it seems some of my equipment got in the way, and poof! lols

The problem is how to configure the Fusion addon to:
    a) create tiered blank stones, to whatever tier, AND
    b) create tiered stones, to whatever tier.

Another issue I had is after fiddling, it now stops after the first tier, then it's automatic. So if I create 27 blank tier 6's manually, only then will it automatically produce a tier 8 without any involvement.

If anyone has a guide, then that'd be great, or, an alternative way of doing it. Doing this manually has been intensive, laborious and such a drag.

Thanks in advance (ps, I now send all items to another character so I don't accidentally put them in my transmitter. Have to laugh).

• Official Post

Unfortunately (unfortunately!) it seems some of my equipment got in the way, and poof! lols

I am not too familiar with this addon to provide you a guide, but some of our players might be able to.

If you write to support and give details on the gear items that got discarded from you will be able to use your restoration card to get these items back if they were good items.

You can read more on our item restoration policy and get more information here:
    I accidentally deleted an item, what now?

For the future I would suggest investing in the item locks which can prevent this from happening

You may read about that here:
    How to protect equipment from accidental deletion and vendoring.

Closed the thread.