Suggestion to improve Rogue/Warrior

• Hello Community, Hello GM´s,

I thought a lot about some classes last time, cause I wanted to try something special, something rare.
    So I decided to look for some Class-Combinations, which were not played so often...

And I found some very nice class-combinations, but all of them have some bad features, which make them not so attractive to play.
    Especially the Rogue/Warrior.
    No one would play with a Rogue/Warrior, when he can choose a Rogue/Mage instead. So i have some suggestions to make this special class-combi more attractive to play.

He had his time, many years ago, when the axe damage was increased by 70% during the dagger damage was only increased by 50%.
    Yeah, now dagger damage is equal to axe damage, both increased by 70%

So, some suggestion for this class-combination:

- Increase axe damage by 80% (maybe 90%, cause its alltough a difficult class-combination)
    - Add bleed effect also to "Shadowstab" with axe
    - Maybe you can allow this class-combination to wear 2-H-Axe

This would make this class-combination much more playable than now.

Would be very nice, if you could make some improvements to this class.

And please bear in mind, that this is my personal opinion. There are no posts necessary to say, that this class-combinations are fine, cause i think, they are not.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

• AMEN, I was rogue warrior on offical, I wouldnt be allowed in any run cause they thought I was weak, and a idiot for choosing that combo. Please make some changes to him.

• So I am not the only one xD

After a little while of playing this class-combination on Arcadia-RoM I decided to write a summary of all possible improvements for this class.

--> I noticed that the lv 15 Elite from Warrior/Rogue is much better for Rogue/Warrior, so this skills should be switched (that would automatically add bleed effect to Shadowstab)

--> As mentioned in the post below the Axe Dmg should be increased more than Dagger Dmg, I think 10-20% would be enough

--> The Elite Skill "Poisonous Infection" is a very good Attack, but it needs Rage AND has 15 seconds cooldown. So the skill gets only used 2 or 3 times in a boss fight. Please reduce cooldown from this skill to 3-5 seconds or make it spam-able (limited by rage)

--> Finally the lv 70 Elite Skill "Poison Battle Technique" is totally useless, i mean really who uses Whirwind in Boss Battle?! and the extra dmg is only very little... So this skill should be replaced by something more usefull. I thought about something like additional dmg by every white hit while Poisonous. Something like Rogue/Mage, not as powerfull cause I don´t want this class to be the next OP-class. So for example, every white hit causes 50% extra dmg while Poisonous.

I hope these are some good ideas to improve this class.
    It would be a dream come true for me, if I could run with this combo through ini and be usefull for the party.

Furthermore I will say thanks to the GM´s for their great work here! Some improvements like Scout and Priest/Warrior let me hope, that you will also take my suggestion serious.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

• Today was a good day!!

I was just running with my Rogue/Warrior throw Chryselia, as I noticed, that my Shadowstab skill caused bleed-effect on my target.
    First I wondered, because I had Dagger on sec hand. So I thought it´s because of this. But then I changed it for Axe and there it was --> bleed-effect again.

It is just awesome!! You take suggestions really serious and implement these change really fast in game!!

Thank you very very much!!

And I hope, that my other suggestions also get real :D

Best Regards,

Kaiza