Pretty confused. What to do?

• Sry guys. But i am totally new to this server.
    I used to play on the German ones, so its kinda different.

I used the npc to get level 80. But where is the mainquest from dalanis?
    Do i need to go back or???
    dont know where to start.

Do the quests in sybal or do the mainquest. Cause if i am right without the mainquest i cant get to the new zones

• If You want to do the main quest You need to go back to Dalanis.
    But if You just want to get the level cap You can do this without Morrok and his band, You can do zone quests and You will get there :)

I'm not sure about that but I also think that Morrok storyline is not needed to get to the new zone. I think that the storyline from Splitwater Coast is needed

• Official Post

Greetings,

First off welcome to Paradise!
    The Lv 80 Boost npc gets you to 80 and provides you with some gear items & talent points. From there it is up to you to go back and do the main quest lines if you wish or do the zone quests to get to Lv 102.

The main quest chains start as they normally would; the only difference is you may start at Lv 80 with some talent points and gear items instead of starting at Lv 1 with nothing at all.

To get to new zones you can always try asking in the world chat channel and see if any of the wonderful players within our community are able to open a portal for you :)

• Welcome to paradise dude! If you ever need anything or need a guild to join just shoot me up a pm or mail to jadaswift :D

Welcome to the crazy train :D

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Sry guys. But i am totally new to this server.
    I used to play on the German ones, so its kinda different.

Congrats and welcome back. You will quickly see, this server is the way ROM was intended to be. Give a shout in game if you need a hand. Enjoy ROM Arcadia!

Closed the thread.