Justice Energy

• Hello,

I think I want to give feedback and suggestions as someone who has been constantly farming energy for 2 weeks

I really liked the energy system. I see it as a perfect economic opportunity for beginners. Thanks to this, many players will be able to get the necessary STATs and items.

Collecting energy on some maps is really difficult and insufficient. For example, even when collecting energy alone on the maps I gave below, I have difficulty collecting the sufficient score of +2,000. If there is someone farming energy on this map with me, I can never get 2,000 points. Farming together is nice, but I think it would be great to organize energy tasks on some maps and add extra energy tasks. I will share which maps do not have enough energy below.

• Vortis
    • Chassizz
    • Enoch
    • Talaghan

Approved the thread.
  • The Talaghan map's missions may be easy for an END GAME player, but for a beginner or intermediate player like me, I really have a hard time. I think the amount of energy points from the missions on this map should be increased.

• When I finish the energy quests on the Talaghan map, the person I need to deliver it to does not appear.
    • I have done a lot of missions and almost all of them are like this

Edited once, last by kleos: kleos tarafından oluşturulan bir mesaj bu mesaj ile birleştirildi. ().

• New
    • Official Post

We will review these zones and see if there is a need for change based on logs.

The Talaghan map's missions may be easy for an END GAME player, but for a beginner or intermediate player like me, I really have a hard time. I think the amount of energy points from the missions on this map should be increased.

• When I finish the energy quests on the Talaghan map, the person I need to deliver it to does not appear.
    • I have done a lot of missions and almost all of them are like this

Talaghan is end game zone, it is not intended to be easy for non-endgame players. It is not planned to balance this content around weaker geared players for this reason.

We were unable to reproduce issue with quest completion markers. Please check your map settings and try without addons which may be interfering.

Greetings