Mage rogue questions (weapon, transform potion)

• Hi!! Well, I'm levelling up the mage-rogue and in another post, a person said a good weapon combination is a 1h wand and a dagger. I am wondering why - the mage-rogue can equip 2 wands, so why is the offhand magical dagger better.

Also, can someone give me an idea about what transformation potion for my aurora goblin is for the mage? Hopefully, partner and I will level up this weekend!!!!

• Hi :)

In theory it is possible to equip 2 wands but in reality, that is almost impossible because of this:

In your main hand weapon (left side of "C" panel): you can equip "1-H" or "Main hand" type of wands.

In your second hand weapon (right side of "C" panel): You can only equip "1-H" wands.

Like 99.9% of wands in game are always "Main hand" so they can only be usable as main weapon (left side).

Daggers don't have this problem, they are always "1-H" so they can be used in both hands. Even a copy of the same dagger can be used in each hand.

At the end, the best option due to their atributes is, wand as main hand (left side) and dagger in second hand (right side).

About transformations, there are a few for mage. All new ones give same buffs. All transformation potion you find with these 4 buffs is for mage, just pick one of them.

You can find the pets here:

Here is one of them.

In the future you can also change how the pet look. These ones are not giving atributes, is just a skin. Here:

You can find some more information about how pets work, here:

Pets

Check the offers in "Happy Hour" every wednesday and "Weekend Offer" on weekends (starting on friday around 3pm, europe time), you could find pet's things and many other items for a cheaper price.

Regards.

• I really appreciate the help. You just can't beat knowledge in this game. I understand with the knife and the wand now. I noticed I could hold 2 1-h wands when I am levelling it up, but yes makes a lot of sense, thank you.

Ahhhh these pet transformations are amazing!! Funny!! I'm going to wait until they are on sale, and transform it into a piranah, and get the Shark mount! I will theme myself haha. I will pdf this page so it's never lost. They are so funny. The shop has changed a lot. I really need to look around more.

Have an awesome weekend and thanks again!