The Mage-Rogue combination

• I was looking for a mage combination. I thought maybe the mage-scout, although the shot might be a bit of a wait each time, maybe I'm a little lazy. I saw the vampire-like theme of this class so I thought hmmm that's really cool. I can use mage gear right, so I can change to a mage/something down the track? Do they use the big 2 handed staff or the wand and a knife? I currently like the rogue-scout, but I want to do a magic class. There's an older thread but it's really old, so I thought I'd post ... thanks for any advice for the rogue-mage class as I level it up!

Changed the title of the thread from “The Rogue-Mage combination” to “The Mage-Rogue combination”.
  • Hello, mage/rogue is using wand + magical dagger. This class has high dps but it consumes 5% hp every second with it's elite skill. So, if you want to play with it's full power, healer should always heal you with HoT skills. That class is really good magical class in my opinion.

• Hi, thanks -sorry I got the classes mixed up!! Shame the mage-scout shot isnt based on the bow speed. I remember it used to be, a long time ago! I'll definiltely work at the mage-rogue, looks fun.