Thoughts on Artefact requirements

• Hello, I think the current state of the game is unnecessarily challenging for the players that not endgame.

The requirements for a new player to reach main contents are ridiculously too many , and most of these requirements also needs a significant amount of currency and equipment. If you haven't found a guild or a team to help you with your quests, your job becomes incredibly difficult.

The main issue I want to discuss today is that artifact quests are designed just for the period when it released. For example, to unlock a defensive rune slot, we need 20 Splinter of Form, but nobody wants to enter the IDK on the server. As a result, players resort to chasing Sathkur, but there's still a problem: we can't guarantee getting Splinter of Form from Sathkur. My request is for Splinter of Form to drop guaranteed from Sathkur or for the required number of items to be reduced.

Thanks for reading this post.

Approved the thread.
    • New
    • Official Post

Hello

Sathkur is already having karma system giving guaranteed rewards at thresholds (not included chances to receive them through actual drop rates).

750 coins > Dust of the Petrified

1000 coins > Splinter of Form

2000 coins > Sun Essence.

We also reduced these requirements to create such items before from 30>20, as well as adding ability to use prestige benefit for crafting to reduce it even further, there is no plans to reduce it even more, as it's endgame progression that is already drastically faster to complete now than on original release, as well as having a second option to obtain them.

These runes aren't blocking character progress, as it's not required to continue the questline, and you may progress with it as quickly or slowly as you like.

Greetings

Closed the thread.