Returning from a break...daily quest question

• After returning from an extended break, I noticed the "Research Expert" quest (in Balu Village/Kash) from Jenn Shadoli is no longer available. I saw in one of the patch notes of a pre-requirement (?) quest in order to unlock it again. Is this quest still available or have any advice on how to unlock it again?

Thank you kindly!

• Official Post

After returning from an extended break, I noticed the "Research Expert" quest (in Balu Village/Kash) from Jenn Shadoli is no longer available. I saw in one of the patch notes of a pre-requirement (?) quest in order to unlock it again. Is this quest still available or have any advice on how to unlock it again?

Thank you kindly!

Hello, Welcome back!

As mentioned, a prerequisite of the quest "The Principle of Reciprocity" was added, this quest is part of the main Morrok Wallinder questline, which can be started from thunderhoof hills.

Greetings

• Thank you very much for answering, but I am having trouble. Since I completed the Morrok Questline before this was added, I don't see any npc in Thunderhoof to "restart" this quest chain.

Take care!