new player looking for active US based guild.

• its been years since ive played RoM and decided i didnt want to play the orginial client so i came here. looking for a active US based guild that plays and wouldnt mind helping a new player grow here. i enjoy bosses, pve, pvp, and guild things. i am based out of central us time zone and play mostly in the evenings. i stream and will be starting to stream this with a few other games i play. if this is cool and wouldnt mind recruiting me hit me up on discord i dont check this much. my discord is #touni_toryrn

• Official Post

Hello,

In case you weren't able to find US guild yet, lately we checked and found there are mostly mixed guilds, one having some more US members.

This might be problematic especially if they have certain requirements to join.

However, we could offer you big pack of guild resources for starting own guild if you will, since we saw some more US players looking for guilds recently. Maybe you have hidden leadership abilities and would like to try :)

We are also very happy that you are interested in streaming, you might take a look at this thread in order to get some rewards: Stream Chronicles of Arcadia on Twitch!

Greetings

• I would also be looking for a similar guild as I am English speaking and from the US! I would be happy to join your guild if you started one. I just came to this game and I'm really enjoying it so far. The developers did a fantastic job of bringing that early 2000's mmo nostalgia back.