Dreamland Amulet always disappears after gear change

• Hi
    I have the problem that whenever I change armor, for example buff gear or PvP gear, the amulets from dreamland are no longer in my bar when I change back.
    I can't drag it back into the bar without relogging.

Greetings Felline

• I have the same problem

https://dropmefiles.com/uqFuf

mlib, addonmanager, au x64, agrometer, simpledamagelog, kittyx64, multibuy, autotrade, cenedrilhelper, comeonin, waittimer, dailynotes x64, dungeonloots x64, extendedmacroicon, funforall, gladr, inventoryviewer, ilg, mloot, petautoevent, raidheal, ccb, scrutinizer, titleselect, transmutor, ultimatemailmod

Looks like AU is kicking it out of your action bar right after changing gears :/

• Hi

the problem with the dreamland amulet is not fixed yet. it's not really nice every time you die in an instance and then have to switch to the buffgear and back again, then forced to do a relog so that you can drag your amulet back to the bar and use it :/

Do you already know where the problem comes from?

Greetings Felline

• Official Post

Hello

Can you try without any addons and see if the issue still persists? Even with your addon list we were unable to narrow it down further. If it works, addons likely causing it are related to AU or vActionBar. But neither caused it for us when testing it.

Greetings

Added the Label Items
    • Official Post
    Code
    Hi

Yes, the problem still exists, and also that when I change classes I get a message asking whether I want to delete my ultimate ring.

Try to Launch the Game without Addons please and check if the issue´s still persist.

(You can restore settings after testing from Backup Folder in Documents to get Settings Back to normal)

Greetings