Gold Economy

• Yes, my profession doesn't allow me to run the game, and I often work for more than 48 hours. So, I don't even have time in a single day. I'm not talking about every weekend, but it's still difficult to ask people to devote even more time to the game - look at the problem with the cards that you still don't address. If something works for you, that's great, but it's not for everyone.

No, wait, I apologize if it seemed like I was completely endorsing this problem, but I was just describing that I have a solution for it. My English is not perfect either, so I understand the confusion.

• Man i start here bcs im done with alts... if i want play with my alts i will not change server :)

way where server go is bad, lot of ppl come here bcs they are done with daily alts, minigame alts, crafting alts etc.

i remember cool times when no1 care about gold and i like this time :)

and im also angry bcs some ppl must change runes in weapons, if they use something like 5-6 weapons what they can do now? spend 50k dias for each weapon for runes ?

changes are bad we want new big ini with items, idk why u give so many new stats when we not have new items

ecenomy is dead bcs of this, you want good ecenomy? when ppl leave bcs they have no new items...

golden accesories 3y? golden lower set 3y? what u do in this time

artifacts, u spend so much time for arti and u release them like dlc XD

1 DLC purple arti

2 DLC red arti

3 DLC deffensive runes

4 DLC sathur who drop mats form hoto to kalin

5 DLC offensive runes

and we even cant sell this arti BCS they are bound XD

• quote myself:

I can understand the problem for players, who really need this NPC. I just told, that I personally don't see any change for me

Edit: but it seems that I'm not allowed to tell my experience

• maybe this is not bad for you but this is bad for server and this is problem bcs i think when someone like Byte see post when someone tell"i have no prob with this" he think ok not bad change in my opoinion ppl here should tell what is good for server and why or why not bcs perspecitive must be bigger than only "me"

• maybe this is not bad for you but this is bad for server and this is problem bcs i think when someone like Byte see post when someone tell"i have no prob with this" he think ok not bad change in my opoinion ppl here should tell what is good for server and why or why not bcs perspecitive must be bigger than only "me"

everyone here is telling from "his/her" position. so I did too. why not. bcs I never read anything like "a good solution would be reactivate agnes but reduce maximum amount of gold to xxx bcs of yyy"

• I understand the reasons behind this change and believe that it's just the first step.

The team stated in their first post that they are requesting feedback, and that's the best thing we can do now.

It would really helpful to share ideas and arguments to improve and balance, without bashing each other or the team.

On my side, i would suggest the following:

If Agnes does not return - more gold sources, decreasing of gold costs.

If Agnes does return - adjustments like a higher price to slow the inflow, less gold per day, alt limits.

Regardless of the changes, it seems that the market has already begun to adjust - some diamond sales in AH have given more gold than NPCs used to give.

• in My opinion the gold NPC should Come Back.

Same as Luciaa i have a Job and my ingame time is Limited. I dont want to farm Gold during my limited Game

time. Maybe you can try to reduce the amount of Gold which you can get from the npc but you should bring the Gold NPC back.

Greetings

We've recently removed Agnes, the NPC offering diamonds-to-gold exchange, to maintain a balanced gaming experience. Agnes caused significant gold inflation, impacting newcomers negatively.

I don`t think this is a good decision.

For some older players it can be indifferent.

It is a bit hasslefor me, I don`t wans spend houers for farm gold when i need to do tiers (how expensive will be now? 2-3k for T13?.

The same newcomers even if they buy diamonds how they supposted to make tiers, change runes, buy pet food, set skills or upgrade cards - it is cost a lot of gold. How to get it??

In my opinion it will not help newcomers.

Many ppl works and come play, go ini or do something not to farm gold or do alt...

For me Agnes shoud back how was before.

• At the time I started on the server, you could get maximum of 20kk or maybe 40kk (I think it was 20) each day and dirty t14 were around 15k each.

I think 20kk gold per day was enough for everyone in average (some needed more, some less and the ppl who needed less sold their gold in AH). But at that time there wasn't even an atlas defense minigame

• For me the best option is bring Agnes back but reduce maximum gold per day to 100kk. This value is enough to get guild buffs more than 1 time per day and you can save rest money for cards, craft etc. I think 20kk is extremely low, when the costs are so high.

Greetings
    Airforce

• You should definitely bring agnes back, that will not help new players. No player in this server wants to farm gold and it would be impossible to upgrade cards now. Maybe you should give new players a better starting gear. You can also bring easy mode for inferno gorge and rofl. Just like you did to tikal

• 👎👎

How to explain the disgust I feel? I am angry because I feel that you are not making decisions that favor the server. out of 30 people, only 1 agrees with this change and you don't seem to care.

some companions enter the game in the little free time they have and can't enjoy a run because they have to go gold farming to get a decent buff in the castle. It is not necessary for me to mention what other people said before, about the change of runes, creation of tiers, etc.

please return Agnes, put a daily sale limit on her (at least what the most expensive iss costs) if new players want to get diamonds by selling gold, they can easily put gold on sale for a couple of diamonds less than the npc's price or similar.

Now some players ask for more than a thousand diamonds for a few golds.

I hope you soon reconsider or balance your actions without harming those of us who still wanted to continue playing.

greetings😒

• Maybe you should give new players a better starting gear.

I am very much against this. If we keep getting new free items with each new instance/patch, we will have no reason to make items at all. I mean something like this for example: "Why should I bother making items now? In 2 patches the devs will give me better free items than the items I can make now."

• Wait - Agnes is gone? 😱😱😱 Lucky me, I thought I became old and got lost in Atlas again 😅

Dear Team, I like that you activly try to balance economic changes in the first place. If it always has to be such a drastical change is a moot point, but I'm already used to these kind of sledge hammer solutions. I will not comment on the specific agnes change at all, but in general would wish to be informed a little earlier. I spent millions over millions of gold (in cards) the days before the change and can imagine the people feel overwhelmed. So if you prepare such changes, better let the prople know earlier and iunclude the comm to find solutions that match for everyone before jumping in at the crack of dawn 😊

You guys seem to really be interested in the voice of your community (unlike other server's managements), this was shown a lot of times in the past already and we're on a pretty good way imo. That's why my last negative post lays almost a year in the past 😱 So I hope you guys take all the feedback gathered in this thread to heart, there are some pretty good solutions written down 👍 If you implement any solution it shows me again that you listen, so I hope you do 😊

And to all the others: Take off your paper bags and towels and listen to the wise words a wise man once said: "Let the mustard flow through your veins" (ok that sounded more funny in german lol). Then better take this: A wise manTM once said: "Hakuna Matata." 🐗

• As a newcomer i did not stopped to play because of the gold, i stopped playing because i was unable to progress without a lot of help from other players. I dont want to spend thousands of diamonds in the AH to buy gear or to pimp almost useless new gear. Than I go back to WoW, spend only 13€ monthly but than im done and I can play the way I like. Not farming tons of mementos, gold or spending tons of €uros, just farming M+, Raids and normal dungeons, doing some World Quest. Removing that NPC does not really effect to newcomers.

• Suggestion:

Remove npc Cedric and add new exchanger npc.

Add new npc who will be like Agnes and Cedric at the same time, Cegnes.....

What will he do:

This is npc will have something looks like a bank, so when newcomers or someone exchanging his gold to diamonds, this gold will be adding to bank of NPC and then an old player or someone else who needs a gold can exchange his diamonds to gold and this diamonds will be adding to bank also.

But the 1st problem is:

If newcomers will not exchange his gold to diamonds, so other players will not to see a gold. xD

But anyway i think this suggestion is not bad, because it will help to control a price of currency on the server. So, for example right now the price of gold on AH is higher then was npc price and some people who wants to get more diamonds put a offer like 100kk for 10k diamonds and etc.

• What if:

Add in Agnes quests with reward for any bosses? Just example, if u kill Astaroth u can get ~30kk gold (it just simple example). We can w/o Agnes even, we can use guild board with this quests, of course with ranks board. Stronger rank - stronger quests up to dark core last boss.

• What if:

Add in Agnes quests with reward for any bosses? Just example, if u kill Astaroth u can get ~30kk gold (it just simple example). We can w/o Agnes even, we can use guild board with this quests, of course with ranks board. Stronger rank - stronger quests up to dark core last boss.

it seems a good idea, maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop also. Currently when we kill mobs we get earth/ice/fire dust. And from boss we get arcadia coins. Every mob and boss should drop gold also. If every boss drops 5m gold and every mob drops 50k gold our problem would be solved.

• What if:

it seems a good idea, maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop also. Currently when we kill mobs we get earth/ice/fire dust. And from boss we get arcadia coins. Every mob and boss should drop gold also. If every boss drops 5m gold and every mob drops 50k gold our problem would be solved.

Agnes had gold in exchange for diamonds. Here you would get gold for killing a mob/boss. in my opinion it will cause even more inflation

• it seems a good idea, maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop also. Currently when we kill mobs we get earth/ice/fire dust. And from boss we get arcadia coins. Every mob and boss should drop gold also. If every boss drops 5m gold and every mob drops 50k gold our problem would be solved.

interesting idea , but values should be adjusted or you would get like 40kk from 1 DC run :D

Or maybe some sort of gasha in endboss loot , with chance of for example 1-10kk gold inside :/

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop

I don't think so it's a good idea for several reasons:

- killing mobs is a common activity for all players in minigames, instances or quests, which may lead to large inflow

- certain mobs can be spawned or farmed endlessly without changing the position, which creates a high risk of abuse

- it may shift the player's focus away from completing quests and exploring the game world to grinding and farming mobs

• What if:

1) No mobs! Only bosses and world bosses. (Hello inflation again)

2) Its should be a daily quest, but only one per day, you can take a quest to kill Astaroth, but of course u take gold less, then Zhargos or dc. I think from Zhargos should be the highest reward(gold).

3) This quest you can take only from guild board, its should be a stimulation to join a high level guild, not stand alone in yourself guild.

4) I said about board rank, board is should be a same build as farm, armory etc. Board must be upgrade, if u want to take quest to kill Zhargos.

5) About 30kk gold for Astaroth, it was a simple example, of course we can change gold, i think its not a big problem.

• Was ist mit neuen Spielern oder die wenig Zeit haben? Die können nicht einfach mal so Core gehen.

In jedem anderen MMO lassen alle Mobs Gold fallen. Darüber sollte auch mal nachgedacht werden.

Es kann auch nicht sein das man 15 Tage lang Dailys machen muß um einen Gildebuff für 3 Stunden zubekommen, Der Kosten/Nutzen Faktor sollte mal überarbeitet werden.

Code
    What about new players or short on time? They can't just go Core like that.
    In any other MMO, all mobs drop gold. This should also be thought about.
    It's also not possible that you have to do dailys for 15 days to get a guild buff for 3 hours. The cost/benefit factor should be revised.
  • I just recently returned to find this out. I myself spent a few thousand diamonds to get get gold for my transmutor and t5 items. Removing this seems backwards to Me. The goal for PNC is to make money so that it can keep its servers up, staff paid, and players happy.

So considering I spent my diamonds (which cost real world money) to achieve gold (which is generated by the game engine) in order to make tiers I dont see how this creates inflation at all. I used my gold that I got from my diamonds on the transmutor which removes the gold from the game and wouldnt create inflation.

If someone bought diamonds and sold them for gold; normally, to players that would generate an influx of gold. Even still now anyone can do this so what was the point of removing the Diamonds to Gold NPC?

Im not trying to be sarcastic here but as a business major I deal with things like cost analysis, inflation, return of investment etc all the time.

I would really like to know what reasoning is behind this action. The goal for Your company is to get people to spend their diamonds (so that they must buy more) correct? Who cares about how much Gold is in game considering its being used up all the time (repairs to equipment, vendor items, etc.) and nothing on the AH that is considered end game is even buyable with Gold (they are all listed with diamonds)

Im really confused by this ........