Can't start the level 70 elite skill quest chain...

• I got to Sanctuary of Balance and yet Votakai doesn't have a quest for the elite 70 lvl skill even though my main mage is 105 and 2nd class Druid is 104... I also have 3 other classes like scout, rogue and bard lower than level 70...

What's funny is that in my skills window there's a lvl 70 elite skill for my combination, but it's grayed out with a ? on it and I can't level it up...

Is my game bugged or am I missing something?

• Didn't get any mail or quest for level 70 only for 60, will try to finish it first, even though I already have the level 60 elite skills...

I think I'll have to finish the 60 lvl quest line first, cause I used Proof of Progress from item shop to get all elite skills to level 60...

Will post here if it helped or not when I hopefully finish the quest (if possible)...

• Oh yeah, afaik you need to do that :D

Its smart to finish it once anyway, cause if you have done lvl 60 and 70 quests once you just need to talk to the npc if you want all quests on different classes. If you just use the Item Shop Items you need to use them everytime.

So I'd do the quests and just buy the "important and annoying to farm" items like "Proof of Courage" from the Item shop

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Added the Label Quest