Things that go bump in the night help

• Hi, I have a level 16 scout that is trying to do the quest "Things that go bump in the night". When I go to the cave in the moongorge and try to use the portal to get to the cavern oftrials, I am immediately attacked by about 40 "Hungry Plunderers". Instant death as the all hit me at once. I thought I was supposed to kill the Hungry Greyce. Not sure what to do now.....

• Einfach immer an der Wand entlang bis zum Boss . Abwarten bis das letzte Add gespawnt ist Boss killen und an der Wand entlang wieder raus. Wichtig kein Add angreifen dann tun sie Dir auch nichts.

• Hi, I have a level 16 scout that is trying to do the quest "Things that go bump in the night". When I go to the cave in the moongorge and try to use the portal to get to the cavern oftrials, I am immediately attacked by about 40 "Hungry Plunderers". Instant death as the all hit me at once. I thought I was supposed to kill the Hungry Greyce. Not sure what to do now.....

Hey,

if you still need help with the quest , feel free to whisper me ingame

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Quest