Most Requested Changes/Features

• Lutine, you have to understand that Chronicles of Arcadia is not a competition game. Players don't want to sweat for their lives in high end instances. 98% of players just want to play the game without thinking about much. Haven't you noticed in the past that whenever tips were implemented from high-end guilds, many players left the server? (33% Dmg nerf, ROFL Superhardmode = Darkcore in his first days)

If you want to have a challenge, or prove to yourself that you're skilled player, CoA is the wrong game for you.

I think everyone can write his wish, you can write your own too xD Pls just chill

• I am absolutely "chill", I like both of you. You are right, here everyone should have the right to write his wishes that he has for the game. I thought to discuss it here would not be a problem. I will delete the post my self. Merry Christmas <3

• Official Post

Hello,

In past we tried to introduce instance in both hard and normal mode, but normal mode was almost never played due to lower rewards, which is natural due to lower hardness. Then it appears in our community it might be hard to get well between both sides. However, one of upcoming content might be some step into pleasing fans of challenges and relaxing gameplay.

Greetings

• Any chance you can put Titan stats in some more places and ways to get , bcs its rly hard to get them, and bcs of that prices are rly high ,dont want to say overpriced by 2-3 times ,all other stats you can get much easyer and much faster.

• Any chance you can put Titan stats in some more places and ways to get , bcs its rly hard to get them, and bcs of that prices are rly high ,dont want to say overpriced by 2-3 times ,all other stats you can get much easyer and much faster.

Titan stats should be the way they are. It's hard for everyone to get them the same and the world boss has been around for a long time and just a little bit of desire and I think most guilds are able to beat him and get these stats. I believe that not everything in the game should be easy to get, but that's just my opinion.

• Ofc you say taht when you rised price to 30k , my point is that even if i go every day guild run for wb and even if it drops every day dex/dex and lets say guild will pass all of them to me , i need 16 days for every piece of gear,and thats scenario which will never happen , so its more like 2 months to get all and probably if i have luck , so if thats normal to you then great ...

• Ofc you say taht when you rised price to 30k , my point is that even if i go every day guild run for wb and even if it drops every day dex/dex and lets say guild will pass all of them to me , i need 16 days for every piece of gear,and thats scenario which will never happen , so its more like 2 months to get all and probably if i have luck , so if thats normal to you then great ...

What if you could get everything in the game in a month? So how long do you think people would play it? I think they would get bored of the game very quickly because they would have no purpose. I understand your frustration with the price of this stat, but that still doesn't preclude you from getting it for free with your time. It looks the same for all players

• Official Post

Hello,

I just want gear slots to work appropiately: if I set (for instance) my chain gear in slot 1, it stays as slot 1 and doesn't become slot 2, or 3.

Is it too much to ask? Really?

This will be finally solved soon along with PvP gear slot.

I am waiting for Bags of runes to stack and replace cards with one click (instead of searching the card, removing it and reading new one)

Runes bags are already scheduled for replacing to stacked direct runes. Card swap is awaiting.

New UI ? :/

We had in past some big plans related to that, but since performance is not that bad as before and since here are players who doesn't like new styles, we will rather do not go too deep into this direction. It is always possible to use/write UI visual addon.

More dynamic class balancing. In the last months there are to less Changes that would be needed.

Due to limited development team size we are forced to from time to time move some of them between different projects. Surely it won't be abandoned.

Greetings

• Official Post

Change the XP rate back to 10x.

The level cap won't stay at 105 forever. With the introduction of new instances most likely it will be increased. The lame excuse "we halved the XP rate to help the new players" won't work when that happens because the number of level 105 players far exceeds the one of the lower levels and therefore halving the XP rate to 5x will start ACTIVELY affecting the 105 level players as well, especially those of us with 11 classes. Also, since 99% or more of the players on CoA are xRoMans and know what they are doing, changing the XP rate back to 10x will help them as well. Spending less time on questing and leveling will give us more time for other in-game activities. From the money PoV, with 10x XP rate more players will max out their 3 classes and decide to pick another, that will eventually increase the purchase rate of items for race change & class slot, which unlike XP pots can only be bought with diamonds.

Hello,

We don't plan restoring high server XP rates.

You can use a lot of potions, charms, orbs, buffs, bonuses to get to even higher rates.

We might only consider leveling sub classes a little easier in future.

Greetings

• I would like to have a button to save our interface and titles for subclasses. Because every time i swap to tank class, some of my classes get their interface deleted or replaced with wrong interface. For an expamle if i swap to knight/druid and then when i swap back to mage/druid, my skill bars get deleted or replace with another class' skill bars. My titles also are not saved when i swap my classes. It would be great if you add a button to save all subclasses.

• I dont know if it was mentioned before, would it hurt to raise the arcadia coins cap to 250k or something? xD

Maybe i am missing something here but the 100k atm fill up pretty quickly while running DC and Rofl regulary.

~kind regards

• I would like to have a button to save our interface and titles for subclasses. Because every time i swap to tank class, some of my classes get their interface deleted or replaced with wrong interface. For an expamle if i swap to knight/druid and then when i swap back to mage/druid, my skill bars get deleted or replace with another class' skill bars. My titles also are not saved when i swap my classes. It would be great if you add a button to save all subclasses.

I am not quite sure I got what you meant. You can use [vActionBar Fix] from the list of addons in the client. It can save different skill bar setups for each combo or even named saves (for example 1 for PvE and another for PvP). However, sometimes the item set skills don't get saved/loaded due to a bug (I am not sure where), especially the crafting ones.

When i use [vActionBar Fix] addon, it tries to delete my ring every time i swap my class, and like you said before sometimes it doesnt save iss skills. Some addons are always causing problems. I wish we could save our interface and titles for every class without an addon

Totally agree here. The lack of ability to customize and save ui settings for each character individually is annoying. I like having a different setup based on the class role.. but I can't because once I change one toons set up, it changes all of them.. and no addons stop that. We also shouldn't need an addon to have a function that should be automatic. This should be automatic as there is a save file for each character. The fact that the UI settings are not stored there is crazy! Also.. why does my backpack move around based on my window size/shape? Yet the item shop backpack doesn't move... clearly you can anchor that.. so lets get that backpack anchored!!!! Everytime I open the game its covering my action bars again... These are basic functions that are in most mmorpg's.

• Good start with catch up system and new instance. Since this game mostly revolves around endgame make a similar catch up system for rofl gear aswell(hos or mystic altar very empty these days).

Nostalgia content: Warr binpike and his brother hard mode

• I would like to be able to click on a card from my bag that I already have on my deck to replace it, right now I have to look for the card that I want to replace, exctract it from my deck and add the new one this way would be less anoying imo