New Itemshop and Character Interface Design

• Hey ,

with latest Patch ItemShop and Character Interface got a little rework.

And i wanted to ask if it is possible for Itemshop to go back to the old one , as i absolutely do not like it , and from reading Worldchat there are other like minded Players .

Maybe an tick in settings would also be an option to switch between 2 whatever you like more ?

Also that in Character Interface your %Aggro is now moved to last dropdown menu is also ,imo, not really nice and i would love to see it back where it was before.

Would also appreciate feedback from other players to see if im not majority and most "not active writing in forum / wc" ppl actually like it

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

And i wanted to ask if it is possible for Itemshop to go back to the old one

We don't plan it except switching position of Buy and Gift buttons today. If there is anything you don't like specifically please describe it with details so we can make adjustements. However I believe it is just matter of getting used to.

Also that in Character Interface your %Aggro is now moved to last dropdown menu is also ,imo, not really nice and i would love to see it back where it was before.

We will move it with today's patch.

Greetings