Separate Skill Bars from AU not saving macros correctly

• I wonder if anyone else has the same problem. For macros dragged into action bars before AU's SSB saves and restores it correctly per class. But now look:

* I drag a macro, the middle icon here: (and save, should not matter)

* flip classes

* when I flip back the bar is first correctly restored first but then availability check seems to run and removes this new icon...

Why I think it's AU's SSB problem: it has a way to save current bars "/ssb save some_name" When I do this in the following situation:

(two macros, and then a mount) the corresponding saved file in character's SavedVariables.lua has:

So the "old" macro (that stays) has type 2 and slot, but the newly dragged macro looks like a mount in slot 10...

Does anyone else have this problem?

PS: I also tried to close CoA and edit character's SavedVariables.lua (changed type=5 page=1 to type=2 and slot=[correct value]). Works immediately after starting the game on this class combo (the checks run but don't remove this icon), but ... after swapping to a different class and back the icon gets removed again. :(

• Loooool, it seems to depend on the icon assigned to the macro! :D

If I keep the icon as above (it is in the same group of icons as IS mounts) it get's saved as a mount :O and then removed on class change (which is "right" - I don't have such mount indeed :D ).

If I choose e.g. an icon from the group icons/guild_drill_ground it is correctly saved, restored and not-removed.

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Graphics/Engine