Elite Skill Bug

• Hi. I'm War lv 60 with Mage lv 83. I've got my lv 50 skill training certificate but I can't use it to acquire my elite skill when talking to Lowen Dunlit(Elite Skill Trainer) from Heffner. He tells me to raise my second class to the same level, but my mage is 83 already Q.Q

• Hi. I'm War lv 60 with Mage lv 83. I've got my lv 50 skill training certificate but I can't use it to acquire my elite skill when talking to Lowen Dunlit(Elite Skill Trainer) from Heffner. He tells me to raise my second class to the same level, but my mage is 83 already Q.Q

Hai ,

you can only get up to lvl 45 elite skills in Heffner camp . anything Higher you need to do the quest lines or buy the IS item`s iirc

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• You can do 50 lvl elite skill but both classes have to have all elite skills up to 45. Once you have done all elite skills up to 45 on main class and secondary class, you'll get 50 lvl skill on both classes.

Closed the thread.