From ROM to COA

• Hello Everyone,

First of all, I need to compliment to the community I found in this forum so far!

I am currently playing ROM in an EU server, for over 1,5 years now.

Somehow I found out the existence of COA :)

It seems to be a fresh air comparing to ROM.

So, my (noob)question, is it possible to take over my char an continue here?

I was browsing through the forum on all relevant threads, but apart from 1 thread,

where the guy wanted to transfer a whole guild, nobody was asking similar (silly) question.

Obviously, it is still not a big deal, if I have to start over here,

as it seems much easier to achive a strong position,

where we are capable to be useful for the guild, or solo some inis.

Last, but not at least, what is currently a viable class combo with mage?

On ROM, I like the best the M/P combo and working hard on the K/M stats for DPS,

but it is way hard to get any, if you don't pay a bunch in AH.

Many thanks.

• Hello,

you can't transfer ur character from ROM over here.

Mages are a sensitive theme over here, but looking at the mages in my guild there are a lot of very good combinations right now. For Example m/wl, m/r, m/ch, d/wl, b/wl, b/m. But since balancing is an ongoing process this might change but there will always be a lot of viable classes for your gear.(K/m wont be one of them tho)

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Hi Jockels,

Thank you for your reply.

I was ready to get this answer, no probs.

Isn't M/P a good combo? In ROM, that is best for minis, and some not too strong higher level areas, like Enoch.

Many thx,

Magor

• Hi,

some classes are diffrent here than on other servers, i would suggest installing char plan and just look at all combinations and see what fits u most.

Kind Regards

Jockels