Guide For Bard

• Everything related to it. I had to go to skill instructor to see bard/rogue elites. But i think there should be list of all combinations somewhere. And also couldn't find bard instructor, nor items for sale for low level bards.

• https://www.curseforge.com/chronicles-of-arcadia/addons/charplan

- This addon allows you to see all skills and item set skills for bard.

- Bard instructor is outside class hall in Varanas. Miquella or something like that is called if im not wrong. Be sure you are bard as main class or she won't sell any weapon.

- About skills and elites, keep in mind that we have a class balance going out so they get buffed, nerfed, reworked... etc. every week. Addon will show them updated after every patch.

Patch Notes | Chronicles of Arcadia

- In this page you can check for changes that are made and changes that might happen in "planned change log" for next patch.

Regards, Madoxx.

• What sort of dps do you want to play? Bard , unlike every other class, is depending on the secondary class, either mdps, lether pdps, chain pdps (or tank or heal).

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• well it depence with dps will be stronger.magical or phisical?

basiclly i was thinking about warden or scout on subclass

Edited once, last by Magicluki: Połączono post napisane przez Magicluki do tego postu. ().

• (Following post is my experience and has no claimof being 100% correct)

Mdps:

Bard/Warlock is the strongest singletarget dps out of all Bards. Aoe is below average. After focusupdate I think it also has no ressourceproblems

Bard/Mage has the best sustaindmg imo, especially in aoe. Also beginnerfriendly

Bard/Druid I dont know

Chain:

Bard/Warrior is bad, dont use

Bard/Warden is ok in aoe, bad otherwise

Leather:

Bard/Scout is horrible in aoe sustain, otherwise it is ok.

Bard/Rogue is ok but has massive energy/focus problems so it is below average

Bard/Champ is below average but has very strong burst aoe. But mobs die too quickly for this to be relevant and it has high cooldowns

My recommendation is Mdps.

• Question is does bard/subclass make simillar dps like warrior/mage?

Thank u for your recommendation guys :)

Edited once, last by Magicluki: Połączono post napisane przez Magicluki do tego postu. ().

• Warrior/Mage is very strong in this game. Sustain, aoe, burst it is good. Only problem is you need 1-2 second in the beginnning to "get going". So Warmage tends to excel in slowpaced groups/instances. In those situations Warrior/Mage will be (alot) stronger than all Bards, prob. even one of the best classes overall.

For max dmg do not use 2h Sword. Go for Wand+Talisman because this allows you to use 2x Curse XIII Runes, which (together with the elemental dmgboost from Talisman) is stronger than the 20% Atkspeed and 20% Mdmg for 2h Sword elite.

Some might make a point to use 2h Sword for fullburst situation in well supported parties, but the slight dmgboost in burst do not justify the cost of making an otherwise subpar weapon.

If it is a very fastpaced group Warrior/Mage will have a harder time.

• Question is does bard/subclass make simillar dps like warrior/mage?

Thank u for your recommendation guys :)

As an mdps myself I agree to everything that robopoke mentioned.

Only thing to add is, that with higher gear, the gap between b/m and w/m seems not to be as big anymore. Both have rlly good crowdcontrol but b/m is safer as a ranged class. Also, b/m has more/better support for the party, so I would always choose a b/m over a w/m if there is no bard in my party already. Overall in most instances they seem to be quite equal in damage from my point of view :thumbup:

So if you build yourself a tamb as a weapon, you can also play mage/bard and warlock/bard, since both use tamb+talisman, too. But mage and warlock need further ISS, so I'd suggest to focus on bard in the first place. You have a higher variety of different classes for more different situations with a tamb than with a wand imo :/

Bard/Druid I dont know

It's entirely useless, just gives bard support and druid buff but damage is really sad... at least I haven't found a way that class could be viable :/

Moved the thread from forum Classes to forum Bard.