Kalin Shrine (Hard Mode) [Patch 10.4.4.1000]

• Official Post

Since the acquisition of the artifact has been temporarily hindered (significantly), maybe the artifacts should be temporarily disabled for those who obtained them? At the moment, the policy you are TEMPORARILY pursuing gives an advantage to players who have decided to farm monsters to 1 boss. Is this the equality you are talking about?

The artefact you are mentioning were legally obtained, there is no reason to remove them.

Every player had the same chance to get them.

I saw a similar policy on another, more sad server.

An instance was released there, one guild managed to complete it quickly, in a way that the developers did not foresee, it was TEMPORARILY blocked, thus increasing the disproportion between the players. I would like to ask, that is equality? After all, other players could also make such a decision, then they probably regretted it? This is what equality looks like? Thank you for such equality.

I understand the concerns in that matter, but it's still the same example. First come, first served.

No worries about that delaying point, we are not going to keep this state for the time the others do.

• Since they were obtained legally, could I ask you to change the phrase:

"Disabled loot from monsters before first boss due to overuses."

On the phrase:

"due to mistakes in the conceptual model"?

The word "oversuses" evokes very bad associations, I personally felt touched by this writing, as if I had done something wrong. You admitted you were wrong in your calculations, which I respect, so I think it costs you nothing to change your phrase, and as an oversuses player, I would feel much better.

As a player, I have the impression that the quality has lost a lot here, I am glad that you are trying to provide us with as much content as possible, but it is more and more often defective. You regularly ignore our posts and don't share your thoughts and plans with us, which creates a lot of frustration and more and more corrections need to be made.

You wrote earlier that something like this is a rarity among studies, you are probably right. However, it seems to me that other, larger studios have much more resources and can afford more patches and corrections, because thanks to their resources they are able to quickly adapt to the situation. If you shared what you plan with us, we could save your resources together.

The situation and problem we are grappling with would not take place as almost any player would immediately pick up on something like this because he is a player.

Greetings :)

• Official Post

could I ask you to change the phrase

It wasn't our intention to makes players thinking that they abused the loot, so patch notes has been updated.

don't share your thoughts and plans with us

This isn't a usual thing done in this industry, but we still do things like:

- pre-patchnotes are added to patches commonly

- suggestions are approved, and placed into discussion

- festival changes are shared Festival changes

- core further updates are shared Future of Chronicles of Arcadia

larger studios have much more resources and can afford more patches and corrections

It is different here, fortunately.

Most of indeed have way more not only financial but also human resources.

Even having these, fixing a simple bug takes weeks to months to do so.

Here, due to being game developer and publisher at the same time, and being directly in touch with our community, these things are done faster. Some bug fixes on the live server, are even done shortly without closing the server, or updating the game, as long as it's technically possible.

• We somehow managed to activate Ensia from Adepts room which caused every mob to take no damage (cause we couldnt play the event). In addition Ensia just ran in her room around.

Maybe look into that and make it impossible to activate the boss from 4 rooms away.

Greetings.

An idea on how to solve this (as well as the posibility that you can, accidently, pull yusalien before you kill the first boss):
    Maybe let the bosses only spawn after a certain amount of mobs have been killed (e.g. like in tikal or like the way the barriers in rofl work).

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• It wasn't our intention to makes players thinking that they abused the loot, so patch notes has been updated.

Thanks for making the change, it's a small gesture but I'm grateful for it.

Perhaps they are added, but they are (rightly) criticized and often remain unchanged. The mere fact of approving the suggestion (I have proposed a lot of them) is far from being introduced. Nor have I noticed that the rejected suggestions were subject to any discussion.

In addition, the whole thread of balance and the changes proposed there that are not introduced are one big meme and the biggest pain for this server. Situations, when from DAY to DAY, the stat uses was changed on some class, like recently on heal, there are ... there are no words that would not be a *** to describe it ... People do, according to the possibilities of eq stats, e.g. 4 to 2 just to get up a day later and see that their class has become completely dependent on wisdom, and that wisdom will be the greatest determinant of heal. I almost bought such an eq myself.

Regarding the festival changes, okay, I respect that, but I don't think it matters much.

Regarding our impact on the updates ... The topic of the cards ... Well ... Madoxx has already written the stuff, I wouldn't like to sink Rake because the way the topic is handled is OUTSTANDING !!!

Finally, I would like to emphasize that I appreciate your work, especially those "1000" little things that are not paid attention to on a daily basis. However, the Instances, Balance and Cards themes are all themes that effectively destroy your good image and make many players feel sad.

• I would like to propose to increase the reward from the "kill regin" quest, currently the package that gets there is worth little, comparing the speed of doing the instances with the speed of doing daily missions

• B3 so strong yes, maybe when he eats a frog, her attack increases while her defense decreases.

You could try to run away and stun the monsters when they're about to spawn (the orange debuff runs out -> mobs spawn) so you have more time. They appear to not be taunt-able though. :)

• yes yes you know everything.I know the boss tactics, I just wanted to point out that if it happens like I said, it will be better.

I am sorry if I offended you, I've just heard from multiple groups that this strategy fixed their issues and therefore may be good for you too. Kalin is a pretty hard instance with strict timings on some events; of course you need a really good group to play it.

• Regarding the Artefacts.

Me and some of my guild members have the problem that the artefact never proggs, while it proggs on other dps.

Could you please check this problem?

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Even with that Im testing with the -20% aoe dmg reduction title, but I just wanted to know if the bosses white atacks can be dodged or not cause Im mainly dying cuz of white ataks or atleast thats what I see on the combat log

• It is posible tp dodge any of the atacks of the bosses of kallin? I feel that even with the rogue dodge skill I cant dodge a single atack :D

b1-b2 area damage to high.if you are not a warrior, you usually die

B1 is only movement. Literally you don't need a tank .

Even with that Im testing with the -20% aoe dmg reduction title, but I just wanted to know if the bosses white atacks can be dodged or not cause Im mainly dying cuz of white ataks or atleast thats what I see on the combat log

I had the same feeling. Maybe the precision is extremely high of the bosses

• Official Post

It is posible to dodge any of the atacks of the bosses of kallin? I feel that even with the rogue dodge skill I cant dodge a single atack :D

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

b1-b2 area damage to high.if you are not a warrior, you usually die

The AoE from bosses are intended the way they are. There are gameplay mechanics to lower the received damage though. ;)

• This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

It is everywhere possible. Look at rofl endboss. As long as the bosses have lower movespeed than players and movespeed can reduced for bosses, it will always be possible. And for example in rofl you can take shoes for additional speed.

Just to let you know for further instances

Greetings

• Official Post

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

It is everywhere possible. Look at rofl endboss. As long as the bosses have lower movespeed than players and movespeed can reduced for bosses, it will always be possible. And for example in rofl you can take shoes for additional speed.

Just to let you know for further instances

Greetings

Yeah, thanks for the information. ;) We have also realised this behavior already and will try to fix it at some point, respectively in the future. A trashmob is supposed to be kited easily, but a boss is not in my opinion.

• Quote from Patchnotes

Implemented new refined artefacts that are an upgrade from the normal versions.

So we get new artefacts and need to plus them all over again? :pinch: I mean, its not that expensive, since its just some dailies but... X/

Maybe you need a +6 normal artefact to refine it? Would be the best solution for all