Kalin Shrine (Hard Mode) [Patch 10.4.4.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.4.4.1000 - Kalin Shrine (Hard Mode), Festival of Fire may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Kalin Shrine (Hard Mode).

For class balance please use Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard thread.

For reworked monster cards please use Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forum thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• I am a bit concerned about the fact that the artifacts cannot be written off. I don't know what it will look like until I find out. But now I am afraid that it will not be possible to sell them when changing equipment, exchange with someone etc. It blocks a bit of people's willingness to go to the instance once they get it because they won't have any reason to go there

• I for one am happy about stuff you actively have to farm yourself. Buying in everything is lame. Maybe the Artefacts will be a little bit like Cenedrils: Parts are buyable, parts are only farmable.

I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

• I for one am happy about stuff you actively have to farm yourself. Buying in everything is lame. Maybe the Artefacts will be a little bit like Cenedrils: Parts are buyable, parts are only farmable.

I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

Yeah pls patch in that this kalin loot and artefacts are unbound, that i can buy it and dont need to run this <3

ofc nobody is forced. :) But I like stuff that's unique to the character, something that you can't just buy if you're rich enough. Let's wait for the details though

• I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

ofc nobody is forced. :) But I like stuff that's unique to the character, something that you can't just buy if you're rich enough. Let's wait for the details though

when you want unique stuff by a unicorn and let us buy the new ini stuff XD

• I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

We will wait carefully and see what it will look like :)

• Hello,

Artefact crafting:

3 Talaghan Material packs for 1 Purple which means u need 50 of them for 1 artefact = 15000 Phirius coins

between 15 or more Speciality Packs which means if its random u need 45 of them if its 1/3 chance for the correct one= 9000 Phirius Coins

1 Artefact = 24k Phirius coins or with the quests from the merchant 150 runs.

is it intended that you need Phirius Coins for the materials? Calculating the prices (which are random since 1 of the packages only gives 1 material) reading it already feels like u will need either an hilarious amount of Phirius coins 24.000 for 1 Artefact OR run the Instance for about 150 times.U need ~10 runs for 1 equip part in HOTO and in KS suddenly 150 runs if u do the daily quests for packages or 24k phirius coins which equals 240 daily quests for 1 Artefact.

Is it maybe an option to change the currency to arcadia coins?

Otherwise the instance was a lot of fun in our first clear.

1 Problem which i heard from another party was Yusalien just freezes all 6 people at once. Maybe you can take a look into this boss if there are any problems.

Kind regards

Jockel

• 1 Problem which i heard from another party was Yusalien just freezes all 6 people at once. Maybe you can take a look into this boss if there are any problems.

Also for me, the first impression as tank was really good. Thanks for it. It is completely different to Hoto because you have to care about HP, def, dmg reduction etc. The Boss events are working well and make a lot fun.

As well the mentioned phirius coins are no problem for me due to the quest tickets from VIP membership ^^. Additionally I like that you included the crafting system into it. Furthermore the quest series has worked as intented and here as well, the integrated content generates a lot of fun. All was clear and understandable!

Overall after this patch, I just can say thank you for the great work and now we have to farm the new instance for the nice artefacts. Hopefully the new card system also works without any bugs xD. Good job and thanks to all Devs, Designer and Gms, ... :)

Greetings

• Official Post

Quick question:

Is it intended that the Terpsichore card doen't have any values?

Greetings.

Will be fixed with next client patch for newly looted cards, and previously looted cards will be fixed during next maintenance.

Greetings

• Last Boss is buggy.

After the patch today, you have to play the "normal mode, official server"- version. No adds, no nothing. Also you can't finish the quest like this.

Edit: The normal quest, as well as the daily can't be completed with the normal mode version.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 3 times, last by Laisha ().

• Also..the NPC that gives you the recepies for the mats doesn't exist and the NPC that gives you the recepies for the artefacts, although you can buy them, is named differently.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Also..the NPC that gives you the recepies for the mats doesn't exist and the NPC that gives you the recepies for the artefacts, although you can buy them, is named differently.

There are three of those who give the recipe for artifacts on the whole map: D

• I think the story is that the muses placed their powers into mortals and the NPC "Panos Hill" awakened to find himself being somewhat of a reincarnation of the Muse. His name also changed to Terpsichore during the quest line. :)

• Regarding the new changes for KS:

I hope you adjusted the boss attributes to higher values instead of lower :).

And excluding the pets from yusalien is fine, but extent the trigger makes the boss to easy imho...because currently this boss is a challenge and still should be a challenge, also after the patch.

Greetings

• Regarding the new changes for KS:

I hope you adjusted the boss attributes to higher values instead of lower :).

And excluding the pets from yusalien is fine, but extent the trigger makes the boss to easy imho...because currently this boss is a challenge and still should be a challenge, also after the patch.

Greetings

100% agree

Greetings Luciaa