Ideas for more Nostalgia-Dungeons

• Hey folks,

I´d like to share an idea about things to implement with more Nostalgia-Dungeons.

These dungeons should motivate players to run dungeons often and for a long time. So the loot must be rewarding.

Cards and coins and maybe new stats should be in every following dungeon.

I thought about implementing +30-stones to Nostalgia-Dungeons. But these stones should be bound to the character when they drop.

Then you could implement different stones (Acces., armor, weapons) to different dungeons and as rare drops new recipies for all professions. With these recipies you can craft from dropped stones maybe tradeable stones, or stones with a higher successrate or even perfect stones. This could be a possibilty to give professions more meaning at all, too.

I know that +30 is rly strong and probably you need tp adapt dungeons to it and it could make balancing even more difficult. But for me it seems to be an interesting way of creating a lot of content with a long term motivation. of course this means, that these stones can only be farmed and not bought from the itemshop.

What are your thoughts about it?

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.