Gear Score

• Is it planned to make a dungeonbrowser like in Wow ? In Wow you need a certain gearscore for join a Dungeonbrowser. The dungeonbrowser is an automatic search for randomgroups. It´s a very good thing in wow cause you can really good run ini since they released that. Pls implement it too and dont make it possible to get kicked by the group lead let the group take the choise so more than 50% need to vote for a kick before you get and only because of the reason that you did not good in ini and retard the group. Not cause someone dont like you and want to retard you because of that.

• Is it planned to make a dungeonbrowser like in Wow ? In Wow you need a certain gearscore for join a Dungeonbrowser. The dungeonbrowser is an automatic search for randomgroups. It´s a very good thing in wow cause you can really good run ini since they released that. Pls implement it too and dont make it possible to get kicked by the group lead let the group take the choise so more than 50% need to vote for a kick before you get and only because of the reason that you did not good in ini and retard the group. Not cause someone dont like you and want to retard you because of that.

there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

In wow you only can kick ppl by a kickvote. 50% of the group need to say yes before you get a kick and they usually only kick if you are not rdy for an ini or if you do shit and dont know the strategy and wipe the group more then 1 time. In this game ppl kick usually from group because they have a personal problem with and because of that they treath you to nothing. this is an anti-social behavoir and let the community look toxic. I hate behaivor like this.
    Thats should be forbidden in my opinion. If you have a problem with someone in group and dont want to run with him or her then leave the group dont talk shit about them like a rat.

I know that there is already an Inibrowser for looking for a group but noone use it atm maybe they will rework this browser with the gearscore to make it usefull. idn it thats why i asked about that.

• there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

In this game ppl kick usually from group because they have a personal problem with and because of that they treath you to nothing. this is an anti-social behavoir and let the community look toxic. I hate behaivor like this.
    Thats should be forbidden in my opinion. If you have a problem with someone in group and dont want to run with him or her then leave the group dont talk shit about them like a rat.

Reason that someone get's kicked here usually means that this person showed so bad gameplay/behavior to often and without any will/signs of impovement, so other people just don't want to be in group with such player. Behind any kick is reason. and if someone is kicked becouse of reasons i believe it's not only "one player" will ;)

Just don't be bad/useless :)

• The only time people get kicked in groups is most of the time horrible gameplay or that person showed very bad behavior.

I've been on this server for 3 months and never saw some1 get kicked. Just be nice and dont try to knife them irl.

Closed the thread.