Healer stats

• As a healer, what stat should I be using to get the most out of:

1) burst heal

2) heal over time

As a d/m with 34.4k wis, 5k int, 20k mdmg, 29k mattk and 38.4k healing bonus and 134.9% heal power rate; I do Recover (104) for a burst of 101.7k (critc) and 11.6k HoT.

As a d/m with 8.2k wis, 52.6k int, 29.9k mdmg, 213.2k mattk, 0 healing bonus and 125.9% heal power rate; I do Recover (104) for a burst of 75k (critc) and 9.4k HoT

As a m/d with 7.8k wis, 52.8k int, 29.4k mdmg, 213.5k mattk, 0 healing bonus and 100% heal power rate; I do Recover (104) for a burst of 97.8k (critc) and 7.3k HoT

I thought getting more wis is supposed to improve healing? But the increase don't seem to be as substantial as I thought it should be.

Do I need to add some int or mattk in there too to get more healing in the first case?

And is the heal power rate reducing burst heal and increasing HoT?

• Int and matk do nothing to increase your heal.

mdmg and wisdom do. The reason you don't see much effect is because your amount of wisdom is quite low.

Having beyond 30.000 Wisdom, each wisdom is providing 0.00116668416692917060422573005% heal increment.

Other than that magical damge and bonus healing (on your gear e.g.) as well as cenedrils help you increase your healing output.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• If I remember right and if they didn't change the number (would be good if Byte confirms this), heals start to improve slowly after 42k wisdom. From here, higher the wisdom, higher the heals you will do, both normal/crit heals and hots.

With same kind of pieces, my alt has no wisdom (is using old full stamina/hp stats), and it heals nothing. Using full wisdom stats heals are more than 5 times higher.

Int and mattk are dps stats, they won't increase your heal at all.

Regards.

• The Quote above was from Byte in the class balance feedback thread^^ So unless they changed it it should be 30k wisdom.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• I was typing my answer when you posted :D

Maybe 42k was first number. I remember people complained it was too high and it might got changed to 30k after. Good to know tho 8o