Reasons to run HoS HM

Approved the thread.

Changed the title of the thread from “Core of weakness for hos hm” to “Reasons to run HoS HM”.
  • In fact, it is a dungeon HOS that is fun and can be played in many events.

But there is already HOS(HARD) mode and new players give stats to improve themselves, which is the reason why new players are talented as a team, because players of the same level can relax by playing events.

PSI:But adding a new stat there makes all players pay attention to it, so I think the expectations of new players will not be met.

But there is already HOS(HARD) mode and new players give stats to improve themselves, which is the reason why new players are talented as a team, because players of the same level can relax by playing events.

PSI:But adding a new stat there makes all players pay attention to it, so I think the expectations of new players will not be met.

Problem is that there aren't enough new players of the same language/time zones to even get these parties going.

Problem is that there aren't enough new players of the same language/time zones to even get these parties going.

I'm a supporter of new players, but I don't want the Endgame player or the game to rewind. Because you guys need to come forward.

Example: Even if there is a dungeon in lw special for you, I'm sure they will unlock new characters and it can be stronger than you.

• Problem is that there aren't enough new players of the same language/time zones to even get these parties going.

I'm a supporter of new players, but I don't want the Endgame player or the game to rewind. Because you guys need to come forward.

Example: Even if there is a dungeon in lw special for you, I'm sure they will unlock new characters and it can be stronger than you.

Thats nonsense Zeus. I think it has been a long time since you started from scratch and the endgame content was much further away. It's easy to say new players need to come forward, but without a guild for new players to grow in and gear up, that's not as easily done as said. Early in the game it was much easier to grow with the game. But at this point the majority of the players and content are geared towards endgame. Which means no one is running lower lvl instances. Which completely disputes what you are saying. No one has said anything about rewinding. None of the comments in this post imply anything of the sort. I think you need to read more carefully. I don't think endgamers understand how difficult it is to start out without resources. Zeus, make a new character on a brand new unused account... no resources. No contact with your current friends/guild. Total start over. Without spending real money, you won't advance at the rate you are expecting people to. It's a guarantee. I played rom for 14 years, I'm starting out fresh here. No prior resources, no guild help... why? I live in America, so language and time zones have made it next to impossible to get a guild. And its not as simple as what a few morons have said "get all the newbies together for a guild". Idiotic. Endgamers have craptons of content. To behave as if making something more beneficial to new players would be detrimental to endgamers or endgame content, is absurd and honestly nothing short of ignorance.

This thread is how can we make HoS more popularly run. Simple, make better loot for everyone. Why you went on a tangent about anything you said, is beyond me. Try reading more clearly. Yo u have missed the entire point of this thread.

Also... "unlock new characters and it can be stronger than you"? That doesn't make any sense.

• I was in the same situation as you (Maybe I've been playing this game for more than you) and I'm nearing the end of the current game and what I want to say is that innovating can only be interesting if you add something valuable. The issue is still open and open for discussion. You can offer your creative ideas, but I recommend thinking in general, not just yourself. Example: Equipment set combo pieces can be added to the dungeon that drop from BOSS, it may be better to accumulate a certain amount and get 104 sets instead of 80 sets.

• Also... "unlock new characters and it can be stronger than you"?

I think you may not have read what I mean here, I wanted to say to you in terms of special lwl, if there is an opportunity to change the dungeon, the lower characters at that level can dress the equipment added with new stats.

• Ah yes i understand now. But yes, i started 2 months ago. Played Runes of Magic since Beta.. so I know what its like to have been there from the beginning, or at least early on, compared to starting when the game and the endgame players are 10+ years strong. It's easy to get around and progress when you're already established. But for other players that are not in endgame guilds, it is a COMPLETELY different game. Not trying to be a whiny noob, but when gear is 1.5k diamonds each for a piece of unsttated, unplussed gear and I can't run anything that drops gear people want to buy... it makes it difficult to get started. So if lower end content could drop items that could help newer players get established that endgamers dont really need, it leaves it useful for new lvl 105's to get gear and join the world chat searches for ROFL and DC etc.

• I was in the same situation as you (Maybe I've been playing this game for more than you) and I'm nearing the end of the current game and what I want to say is that innovating can only be interesting if you add something valuable. The issue is still open and open for discussion. You can offer your creative ideas, but I recommend thinking in general, not just yourself. Example: Equipment set combo pieces can be added to the dungeon that drop from BOSS, it may be better to accumulate a certain amount and get 104 sets instead of 80 sets.

• Also... "unlock new characters and it can be stronger than you"?

I think you may not have read what I mean here, I wanted to say to you in terms of special lwl, if there is an opportunity to change the dungeon, the lower characters at that level can dress the equipment added with new stats.

Ah yes i understand now. But yes, i started 2 months ago. Played Runes of Magic since Beta.. so I know what its like to have been there from the beginning, or at least early on, compared to starting when the game and the endgame players are 10+ years strong. It's easy to get around and progress when you're already established. But for other players that are not in endgame guilds, it is a COMPLETELY different game. Not trying to be a whiny noob, but when gear is 1.5k diamonds each for a piece of unsttated, unplussed gear and I can't run anything that drops gear people want to buy... it makes it difficult to get started. So if lower end content could drop items that could help newer players get established that endgamers dont really need, it leaves it useful for new lvl 105's to get gear and join the world chat searches for ROFL and DC etc.

Share your thoughts here and I'm sure the COA management will read this. I think they will help you in the best way they can. It only needs good ideas to be presented and sentences that explain exactly what the problem is. I just gave an example, I think it makes sense. Actually, it's really hard to finish the last dungeons here. Don't expect items or stats to be cheap. Guilds endgame looks for players, competition is in the middle, so the game offers you to team up and have good equipment without spending even diamonds. I am your supporter.

• Actually… HoS is a perfect instance. Above all you guys discussed about - HoS can.. should be modified due to story of Candara.

Story of Thousands Years, legendary sword etc.. its just screaming to make stats and items.

Also adding levels like in Raksha Temple can make it interesting.

Closed the thread.