Impossible combinations?

• Hi all, still very new and trying to figure stuff out so sorry if dumb question. When looking at the skill wiki it seems you can pair almost all classes but duelists and see the skills, but when I want to add Warden to a Human Knight the trainer says it's beyond human understanding or something like that.

Do I have to progress further or change something first or are some combinations not possible?

Sorry and thanks &)

• CritSapphire

Changed the title of the thread from “Possible combinations?” to “Impossible combinations?”.
  • You have to change your race first. Warden and Druid can only be learned as an elf and Champion and Warlock can be learned as a dwaf.

You can change your race via an item you can buy in the item store.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Official Post

Hi all, still very new and trying to figure stuff out so sorry if dumb question. When looking at the skill wiki it seems you can pair almost all classes but duelists and see the skills, but when I want to add Warden to a Human Knight the trainer says it's beyond human understanding or something like that.

Do I have to progress further or change something first or are some combinations not possible?

Sorry and thanks &)

You need to be Elf race to acknowledge the elven classes ( Warden, Druid ) and dwarf for dwarven classes ( Warlock, Champion ). Duelist isn't a class that you can have except in Arcanium Arena, temporarily.

Greetings

• Thank you for the help Laisha and Byte, guess I'll do some levelling and exploration first, the diamond prices seem quite fair so will take that plunge later.