Changing the description of the golden Aura

• Good Day dear Team!

I am a VIP Player now for a long time - and now since some time I put some thinking in the game and how things maybe could improve/ change if its possible of course!

As we already know, the Golden Aura scales based on the attributes of your equipped equipment and not on the class. For the "non - VIP - players" there are different auras to buy in the item shop - for example the green aura, which is part of "Haidon's Arcane Arts Offensive".

My first suggested change would actually be to the golden aura is actually the description of the golden aura - in the other auras it is described that they have a "Haidon's Arcane Arts Offensive", "Haidon's Arcane Arts Defensive" and "Haidon's Arcane Arts Attributes", while in the description of the golden aura it is not mentioned that one of the aforementioned buffs can be obtained.

Screenshot 1 - Green Aura: forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3401/

Screenshot 2 - Golden Aura: forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3402/

My conclusion:

→ It would be really nice and also good for some Players if the description could be edited. → usually it should be clear what the Aura does but for being on the safe side, I actually believe it will be better to change the Description a bit. I also think it will be great for Newcomers and also for advanced Players - because at the moment if you start to play, get a VIP Member you will usually not know what the golden Aura actually can do with the description we have at the moment. (I also heard from VIP Player that they actually bought the Auras out of the Item Shop because they did not know about the function of the golden Aura.)

I hope you stayed until down here and did not get bored ⇾ I hope the Person reading this will have a good Day/Week.

Best Regards,

Clarie

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.