Few Questions Regarding How Active the Server Is

• I used to play many years ago on a server from another publisher. Have been considering try the different private servers, hoping people can give some answers to the following questions:

1) How many active players are there ? (exact number probably only known by admins)

2) How many guilds or groups run end game content on a regular basis? ex. 5 guilds + public groups, or only 1 guild?

3) Are siege wars active? How competitive is siege war? (dominated by 1 or two guilds, or many guilds evenly matched type of thing...)

4) Are the custom instances the only content people do? Or are the base game content still used for something?

• Hello BlankMinded!

There have been a lot of similar questions about new players lately, but I don't mind answerring them for you.

1) During the last GM event there were more than 400 people online at once, I think in general we can expect an average of 1/2 or 2/3 of that amount to be online during normal days.

2) Grac, Sacred, Pulse, Ratatainyaface, Panteon, .. a lot of guilds run endgame content but even more interestingly there are always people in worldchat making 'random' groups of players for instances.

3) Siege wars are at this moment not really a thing like they are on the other publisher's game, but with the PvP-patch that is planned for this year still I think we're all hoping that that will change :)

4) There are still a lot of groups running base content for things like Item Set Skills (instances), or proof of myths (worldbosses), etc

For more Q&A's regarding new players and Arcadia: General Headline

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Closed the thread.