64-bit Announcement

• Official Post

Wow that sounds very nice, but the people who do not have a suitable computer for it or can not afford a new one then probably had bad luck... :S

Basically you don't need extra powerful computer for it. From my experiences, I replaced Windows XP on very poor machines to Windows 7 64-bit (when Win 10 didn't exist) and it was like second life for these computers and laptops, way smoother. And you can buy license key online for it for really cheap (even 10 Eur).

Greetings

• This is awesome news!!

I was waiting for this for a while and was afraid this was not planned (think I read that in another post).

I'm sure this will increase the stability of the game, and pull even more players towards Arcadia.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• it is great idea but I do not think it will bring so big change in performance. The game is taking max 1GB from my RAM memory, so it is not even a limit of 32-bit programs. I only hope that game will get also patches to increase stability - less crashes = better graphics because now I play on low settings even on my gtx1080 to get less crashes.

• it is great idea but I do not think it will bring so big change in performance. The game is taking max 1GB from my RAM memory, so it is not even a limit of 32-bit programs. I only hope that game will get also patches to increase stability - less crashes = better graphics because now I play on low settings even on my gtx1080 to get less crashes.

i5 8600k(4.8) rtx 2060 16gb ram + questhelper = 25 fps :D

• When you go to https://www.curseforge.com/all-games and look at it, it is seen that there are 321 add-ons in Runes of Magic and Chronicles of Arcadia categories. Please do a compatible work on these 321 add-ons while converting the game client to 64-bit. Having hundreds of add-ons wasted wouldn't be good for the future of this game. I hope this suggestion will be taken into account. Good work and have a nice day.

• When you go to https://www.curseforge.com/all-games and look at it, it is seen that there are 321 add-ons in Runes of Magic and Chronicles of Arcadia categories. Please do a compatible work on these 321 add-ons while converting the game client to 64-bit. Having hundreds of add-ons wasted wouldn't be good for the future of this game. I hope this suggestion will be taken into account. Good work and have a nice day.

Why would these add-ons no longer work?

These are just pure lua and xml, I don’t think it needs any code refactoring in the addons itself and any incompatibilities will have to be solved in the client.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Why would these add-ons no longer work?

These are just pure lua and xml, I don’t think it needs any code refactoring in the addons itself and any incompatibilities will have to be solved in the client.

As you explained, I tried to explain that the game client should be developed in accordance with the existing 321 add-ons. So if the 64-bit game client is developed to be compatible with the currently available 321 add-ons it would be perfect. We wouldn't want hundreds of add-ons developed for COA to be wasted, right?

• Personally I play on an i7 77k and a rtx 2080 and I run at fps of 150 on average after I think especially that most people who have problem with fps come from addons just need to find the right stable addons

• Personally I play on an i7 77k and a rtx 2080 and I run at fps of 150 on average after I think especially that most people who have problem with fps come from addons just need to find the right stable addons

i7 2600 and a GT 545, I have to disagree all fps problems come from addons tho :P

• Official Post

Good news!

Update: We managed to create converter that will eliminate need of redownloading game client! We are expecting final patch to be up to 500 MB. However, after patching you will require to convert files, which can take around 10-30 minutes depending on available CPU power. Along with this change, patch will be shared during maintenance.

Greetings

• Official Post

Settings, macros, bars shouldn't be lost, their structure isn't changed, however it is suggested to backup them just in case.

"Disabled incompatible versions of ArcadiaUtilies, CharPlan, DungeonLoots, ItemPreview2, QuestHelper, QuestState, yaCIt, WoWMap related to 32 bit lua files and old version issues. New versions will be available at Chronicles of Arcadia CurseForge."

• grox

Despite having the possibility to convert, will you provide the new client as a prior download so we have the option to perform a fresh installation anyway?

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• hola buenas yo tengo una pc de baja gama por que mi pc es un intel core 2 duo e7500 4gb de ram ddr3 y una grafica nvidea gt 9600 y el juego todo bajo y la resolución 1980x1080 y los fps me van a 30 pero el problema esta en que si yo quito la interface con control + z de los 30 fps me pasa a 80 y 110 fps a ver si ven eso yo creo que es la interfaz es mi punto de vista por que la mayoria de la gente tiene pc de gama alta con 2080gtx y me encanta la idea del 64bit pero ojala reparen los fps para toda la gente que tenga pc gama alta como media o baja gracias :**

• hola buenas yo tengo una pc de baja gama por que mi pc es un intel core 2 duo e7500 4gb de ram ddr3 y una grafica nvidea gt 9600 y el juego todo bajo y la resolución 1980x1080 y los fps me van a 30 pero el problema esta en que si yo quito la interface con control + z de los 30 fps me pasa a 80 y 110 fps a ver si ven eso yo creo que es la interfaz es mi punto de vista por que la mayoria de la gente tiene pc de gama alta con 2080gtx y me encanta la idea del 64bit pero ojala reparen los fps para toda la gente que tenga pc gama alta como media o baja gracias :**

hello . I have a low-end pc because my pc is an intel core 2 duo e7500, 4gb of ram ddr3 and a nvidea gt 9600 graphics , and the game is all low and the resolution 1980x1080. the fps go to 30 . but the problem is In that if I remove the interface with control + z, of 30 fps it goes to 80 and 110 fps to see if they see that . I think it is the interface is my point of view because most people have high-end PC with 2080gtx. I love the idea of 64bit but hopefully fix the fps for all the people who have a high-end pc as medium or low thanks

:*

Closed the thread.