Rocharox's Ultimate Guide to Druid (not really)

• Rocharox Ultimate guide to Druid (Not Really)

Hi all. Today we are reviewing the druid.

This is it folks!! We left the best for last! This is the most broken class in the entire game! So much it can heal, tank or dps, all depending on the will of the player! Change your hole from Restoration (heal), Feral (melee), Guardian (tank) or Balance (Ranged) all customized for your fun to wreck havoc....
    What?? Wrong game?? Oh yeah! silly me...

Welcome to Rocharox Ultimate guide do Druid.

This is it people! Final class!!
    in this last guide for chapter 2, you all will learn about the new healer on the block, the Druid, and how awesome the class can be.
    Like the Warden (we talked about them already) the druid is a cross of two classes: Mage (magical dps) and priest (magical heal). Like the Warden, the druid is a mess of a class.

Not enough damaging spells to be solely dps and just about HoTs to solo heal, the druid drain the essence of its players while they try hard to do what the other classes can achieve with minimal effort.
    All that effort will surelly put you in shape fast! Feel the calories going already?? Feel the gainz?

That's the result of your HARD WORK!

Druids are the nature fury made flesh. Too bad that the "made flesh" part is done by us humans, who insist in making female elven girls with gigantic hooters.
    As for the characters themselves, elves run very awkwardly and their spellcasting animation is very extravagant, making you wonder what kind of temp made all their movements. Whoever was, we are certain he was FABULOUSSSSSS.

See what I mean?

-Oh God, all you have been saying is awful! I better reroll my druid then!!- Scream your inner 9yo.
    Don't be sad by the (lots of) negative sides of your druid, little lamb, all is not lost! Your little tree lover comes packed with some broken skills that, from time to time, help a lot with clearing content.

Skills like Spirit Guidance, Group HoTs and cleanse are very helpful and shine on 12 players instances... That until everyone start rotating mages with Discharge. Talk about fairness...

As for buffs, your druid will shine when using Savage Blessing to increase Physical Attack Accuracy and Magical Accuracy... Accuracy???? For real? Well, nvm there's Concentration Prayer! it raises the most useful stat!Stamina Wisdom?? What do we need group wisdom for?

Thanks Obama...

When picking a druid, you have 5 options as secondary class go. They all help you shape your little elf friend into something actually playable. here they are:

Druid / Mage - Yes, D/M. No, not the other way around. Do 30% less dmg then your role reversal!!
    Druid / Rogue - For the emo kids who play in black clothes
    Druid / Scout - Envy those heals, priests!
    Druid / Warden - For the ones who REALLY love elfs...
    Druid / Warrior - Not so good now, wait till lvl 70 elites!

Heres a lvl 50 druid in purple gear. You can verify that this one was created by one of us mortal men.

The cutesy little chaps who choose druid are banded as follows:

Hardcore endgame players (mostly female)
    For hardcore content, druids can be the reason you live or die. Fast heals, instant Hots and removals are essential to keep the party alive.
    For that you must multitask well and, we all know, women are WAYYYYY better at this than us scrubs, making the majority of the druid players female. These colossal epic healers enable the runs under ciscunstances that otherwise would be certain death, and can do amazing things in a short amount of time.

WreacKnight: Stay close guys, we will take Vrantal now.
    The battle starts
    Bonfire: Wow, our hp bars are barely moving.
    NeverSeeMe: This druid is really good.
    Yeneffer: Oh, did you guys said anything? I was talking with my boyfriend and didn't saw it.
    Bonfire: What about the boss fight???
    Yeneffer:Oh! You people got 10 seconds of full HP HoTs, don't qq..... bunch of casuals...

The not-Druid/Scout druids
    Mostly played by people who wanna try out the class, druid/whatever(not scout) combos are scarce and so don't receive the dedication and focus they deserve. That end up in making their damage or heals not up to par. As you can guess, most of these slackers playing druid are male.

FightMonk: Ok, lets test my D/W!
    Heatwave: But your weapon in not even tiered and you got like 3 pieces modded...
    FightMonk: Its just a test
    The battle ends.
    Heatwave: Scrutinizer show you last dude.
    FightMonk: Druid sucks!!

Special Celestial Reconnaissance and Utility Battalion
    Druid players around the world have to live under the shadow of the worst group of people who play video games: the Special Celestial Reconnaissance and Utility Battalion, or Scrub for short.
    Scrubs bring the worst in gaming and gaming community, including drama, toxic posts, greediness and unfair play. The scrubs playing Druid are known for they desire to roll on mods just to immediately sell em on the AH.
    The saving grace for us is that it is very easy to identify a scrub, so we can kick em fast.

Midknight: Finally, we reach Zygro.
    Flamestrike: ok guys beat her up!
    The battle starts
    party 2 generic warrior dies
    Midknight: Druid, friend, heal up
    party 2 generic rogue dies
    Midknight: Druid, hey, heallll
    party 2 generic scout dies
    Midknight: Wtf are you doing
    RessingYou: checking her drop list to see what sells ok.
    ALL: kick him

So, if vegan is the way, you like to spend some time back in the farm and you wanna be a doctor, Druid is the choice for you!

If you missed the other classes guides, they are all in the off-topic.
    http://eneu-board.arcadiarom.c…hp?page=Board&boardID=53&

Rocharox
    Insomnia Server

R 50/K 50
    SYNDICATE GUILD

• Official Post

Thanks for the entertainment with these Ultimate Guides Rocharox :thumbup:

I thought these mini stories were awesome.
    Maybe we can look forward to some other content such as this in the future. 8)