What to do after getting to max lvl?

• Hi there!

I recently started playing on Arcadia and i managed to lvl up both classes to lvl 104. Now i have no clue what to do :P. The max lvl i had on global RoM was around 80 so i never get to expierience the late game, i dont know how i can earn money efficiently or power-up my character. Also on my main class i got the old version of free lvl 80 equipement (so i got only 1 ring, 1 earring etc.), so i might not be able to do some content that a lvl 104 character could normally do. Also i would like to ask if Druid/Rogue is a needed class? I created this character because of it's lvl 60 elite skill which decreases target's critical resistance, i thought it might be usefull on bosses. The last question i have is how to stat? Is it worth to invest in int and matt as a D/R?

All help will be greatly appreciated :D

PS: I am a noob so i might not understand some slangs, keep that in mind if possible :D

• Hello Boozuka, and welcome to our server!

If you still have the old starter gear, and have not obtained a new set on that character, you can go back to the NPC which gives it in the starter zones (Logar, Elven Island, Yrvandis Hollows) and obtain a new set (make sure to be on the class you want your new gear to be for, because the NPC will give you a set according to the main class you are on).

New players are always recommended to find a guild that can help them on the way, it's the easiest and quickest way to become familiar with the game, the instances, tactics and also the quickest way to gear up.

Druid/Rogue is definitely a fun class! I've played it a lot myself and still do sometimes, it is not the best DPS out there but it doesn't have to be, to be fun!

Due to the healing reducement on Druid/Rogue's main damage buff, I personally think it does make sense to gear up as a mage rather than a healer.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask anyone on here or in-game, we're all happy to help!

~ Alke

• Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunaly i already received the new set on my sub-class. I intend to join a guild, however i would like to power-up first a bit to dont be a burden, therefore i would like to earn some money and gain a decent equipement first, but i have no clue how to do it :P

• Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunaly i already received the new set on my sub-class. I intend to join a guild, however i would like to power-up first a bit to dont be a burden, therefore i would like to earn some money and gain a decent equipement first, but i have no clue how to do it :P

Hey,

for starters there are genereally 2 good ways too earn diamonds here (correct me if im wrong).

1.Do your Daily Quests and buy with those Tokens Charges for your Arcane Transmutor.Then farm dirty stones and sell them at the AH

2.Farm Cards from Monsters . Either the rather "easy" ones who give less diamonds or the more rarer but more expensive ones ( if u are looking to get into that branch , whisper me ingame i need some cards :) )

Furthermore i would suggest you do your other daily activites like Goblin-Mine or Malatina to get some basic goods.

Gear/stats wise i would suggest you look for groups that run the lower lvl dungeons for example HoS HM (Hall of Survivors Hard Mode) there you can get your first Purple stats for your gear or too sell ( The gear the starting npc gave you is rather good and more then enough for HoS HM)

If you have anymore question feel free to whisper me here in the forums or ingame

Edit: Dont forget to go to the Main City Atlas and claim your daily goods in the Itnal Camp ( if you havent been to atlas , there is an NPC that will take u to it on the Varanas Bridge right near the Transport Maid)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• 2.Farm Cards from Monsters . Either the rather "easy" ones who give less diamonds or the more rarer but more expensive ones ( if u are looking to get into that branch , whisper me ingame i need some cards :) )

Another option the get cards that are good for sale are the monthly events that take place in Varanas, Dalanis and sometimes Obsidian Stronghold. There are lots of different custom cards for each event and some are rare enough to be sold for a few thousand dias.

Almost all those events can be done with starter gear or even without gear at all, so its well suited for staters.

If you are not familiar with those events yet, you can find info for each one of them in the respective patchnotes on the homepage.

Cheers:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

1.Do your Daily Quests and buy with those Tokens Charges for your Arcane Transmutor.Then farm dirty stones and sell them at the AH

How do i do that? I am aware how to make stones, and that if i combine 3 of the same tier i will get 1 with a higher tier, but i dont quite understand what "dirty stone" means. Also where should i farm such stones to make it efficient?

How do i do that? I am aware how to make stones, and that if i combine 3 of the same tier i will get 1 with a higher tier, but i dont quite understand what "dirty stone" means. Also where should i farm such stones to make it efficient?

Dirty Stones just mean that they have useless stats on them too get the tier of your weapon as high as possible .

So you just farm an instance , loot all mobs and fuse all items together regardless of the stats on the items.

For Beginners i would suggest you farm Sun Temple easy Mode until Boss 1

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• loot all mobs and fuse all items together regardless of the stats on the items.

For Boozuka: I would like to add here that, to make 'dirty' tier stones you should to do the following:

- Farm green/blue items in, as Cruvor said, for example Sun Temple or Ice Blade Plateau

- Buy fusion stones (Random Fusion Stones are the cheapest) from the spirit mage NPC in Atlas City (44.3, 44.4)

- Place one of the fusion stones along with one of the green/blue items you farmed in the Arcane Transmutor and fuse them together

This will give you one 'dirty' tier 6 stone, and as you had stated above, fusing three of those together will give you one tier 7 stone, and so on.

The Fusion-addon (or the one included in ArcadiaUtilities) can help you speed the process up.

Make sure not to put any important items in the Arcane Transmutor, it has happened to the best of us and it's not fun to lose a nice/expensive item :)

~ Alke

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Gameplay