Voting based system for future patches

• Hi,

I think it would be beneficial to implement a vote based patch system as this would accurately represent what the CoA community wants. For example with the ongoing class balances, I believe a voting system prior to large changes/buffs/nerfs would help, or even afterwards so you can accurately gauge what people think of them particular changes.

As currently there are very few people commenting on the feedback posts and therefore you are only getting the opinion of a small percentage of the community, I think a vote system would encourage a larger percentage of the community to express how they feel about the patch as maybe they don't feel comfortable writing on the forums, for example if their English isn't very good or are simply too lazy to take the time to write a post.

Thanks.

Approved the thread.
  • If so, please make it that the current votes on changes are not visible for players. Also do a playtime (active one) that has to be fullfilled (or smth else i dunno) before beeing able to vote, countering new made accounts to affect changes.

Thanks

• Hello Slug,

Thank you for your suggestion!

It is currently not planned to add such voting system for future patches.

It will slow down the process of bringing out patches massively.

Best regards.

Ravo

Closed the thread.