Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Regarding r/wrl:

This change has some really cool potential

• Changed Soul Agility to be a permanent buff, to provide up to 24% physical attack depending on amount of focus you have. (4% for every 25 focus)

However, it seems to me that the focus from white hits will not be practical, especially on quick runs, when there will be a lot of ranged classes. I suggest moving the focus restore to e.g. Warp Wave id: 497 958, it should be much more practical.

It saddens me that you are so insistent that this class is full single, which in itself create a lot of difficulties.

I would like to note that at this point this class will not have a single class buff to use, maybe add a skill like Energy Thief on r/s here? Or something similar that will increase focus restoration? Or an extra running buff to keep up with scouts and mages. Or give him a 3/5 min CD buff that will make the hits aoe?

• S / ch

Change the range of the skills 490420 and 491292 on firearms from 50 to 200 (just like on a crossbow and a bow) so that it makes sense to use them and s / ch should already be playable.

it's especially odd to me that they're seen as lower range than a crossbow when you consider that firearms, especially rifles, excel at long range shooting. If you had a small pistol I could understand that. :D

• Regarding the following "planned change log":

Reduced Messenger of Light intelligence and light damage gains to 15% from 16%.Just to make sure this class won't get a buff. Right now Messanger of Light increases light damage and magical dmage by 16%. So I hope you mean that the magical damage'll only be increased by 15% and not that, additionaly, int will get a 16% increase as well as magical damage'll get a 1% nerf.Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hi,

confusion mechanism (Skill ID 498826) of rogue/champ is still spotting. And if it spots a target multiple times, sometimes the target (for example a boss) is having random aggro on random persons and the tank is not able to get aggro back. Even with spot not possible

Maybe you can remove spot effect of this skill? (it was written in some patchnotes months ago, that the mechanism shouldn't spot anymore)

Greetings

• One bug , or its not bug not sure, but as s/ch if you make fatal buff stack in 1 zone , snipe will not be casted instant in other zone, for example in tikal, after 4th boss portal you have to make new fatal buff stack if you want to snipe be instant.

P.s. Also Joint Blow for some reason is still not range skill, i mean if you want to cast Joint Blow you have to be close to boss like rly close almost like you are mele . :P

• I tested r/wrl today.

New boost:

• Changed Soul Agility -> Focal Advantage to be a permanent buff, to provide up to 24% physical attack depending on amount of focus you have. (4% for every 25 focus)

It has some problems, the buff is constant, but when I move, the patt value changes every second, I have + 24% all the time, but on the counter I can see that the value is jumping.

I have X patt, a second later I have 1.24 X, a second later I have X, a second later 1.24 X .... and so on and on ....

This is rather impractical on the battlefield

EDIT: Maybe change the code in such a way that the skill gives 24% and then possibly perceives the deficiencies in focus, it should be much more practical with gameplay

• hello

idk if its been discussed before but i would like to ask for wands to have a boost on all magical classes, not just d/wl.

if not maybe a explanation why.

thank you

Maybe not "all" classes, but I would appreciate more classes being primarily played with wand, too, since there are only few classes available which really make sense with a wand. Other physical classes have multiple options, axes, swords, hammers, etc, all with different requirements of classes. But magical classes all wear 2h staff with only a few exceptions.

Most wand-related mdps classes are even better with the magical 2h sword btw... that's another issue.

• wait what?

I count minimum of 4 classes that playing with wand o.o. Look rogue/w (axe only for 1 class) or rogue/ch (hammer only for 1 class :D )

You can be lucky as mdps. chain or leather needs multiple weapons for multiple classes to play. Even some weapons cannot be used except on 1 specific combination.

If you want that the devs implement several version of 2h staff and wand for mdps, that you need specific weapon for specific class, count me in. I support this xD

But tbh mages are lucky with only 2 weapons and I am strongly against making it possible "best in slot weapon" with only 2h staff or wand.

• Regarding Warrior/Mage:

Issues:

- Mana costs for aoe skills are still very very high resulting in heavy resource depletion if you are not playing around it with various supports.

- Why would you play around it? You wouldnt because its dps is only average and the class doesnt really offer a lot of benefits to the group, which other classes wouldnt do anyway.

Ideas:

- Lower its aoe manacosts again.

- Change the passive lvl 50 elite skill "Windbastion" (id.: 499486) to something that adds magical dmg to a 2h sword. That way the class would be played with a magical 2h sword every time and it fits its design more in my oppinion.

~kind regards Noodlez

Edit: Mdps players would get to experience how it feels to be a chain class player, which is as usual the strongest and most broken armor type. :)

Edit2: I meant w/m. (Ty Madox)

• I guess you mean warrior/mage? For a moment I was super confused :P

• So was I, hence my reaction :D

• 1. From my pov i never felt issues with mana during aoe fights.
    2. it would be nice to see some little change in this class but i would like to see not 2hsword dmg usage, but maybe increase duration of mdmg buff or maybe remove GCD from Lightning touch :P

• About this change:

Are you sure you implemented 10% base critical hit chance in both skills? Toxic arrow is 10% higher in whole ini (83% vs 73%). With Nature's Poison skill I barely had 33% crit in Balton. In Astaroth is 80% toxic arrow vs 60% Poison. Something is clearly wrong with this skill. That 10% isn't working at all.

In organs where they have really low crit resist, toxic was 93% vs poison 87%.

About the class itself, still terrible in aoe burst (b2 mobs and lake) and have problems in balton-astaroth (unless crit thing is a fail and is fixed). It has other good things like organs, there it is really really good (one of best mdps). Or buff up where other dps cant due to its 90s cd skills, that help to catch up.

Isn't a bad class but at the moment, under most dps. D/R which is supossed to be half support, is better than this one.

• Hi,

maybe a reaction to this? Will this be fixed? Or is it intended how it works now?

Greetings :)

• xD xD xD

im against this

check R/P who must use 2 skill 5% aoe 2% single target