Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• When I read the scout / druid patch note, I couldn't understand the changes (nerve focus). Until then, I had the feeling that the scout / druid was a well-balanced and pleasant class to play and he could have stayed that way. I never felt too strong or too weak with this class. So what made you change for the worse in this class? It would be instructive to know your reasons. This up and down on the scout / druid just isn't fun anymore.

The current balancing seems like comparing classes only at Balton. Those classes that are strong at this specific boss in rofl, are being nerfed and other classes (like mage) are being buffed, while other classes are entirely ignored (druid mdps, warlocks, etc). I already gave up thinking about the balancing. It could have been done in 2-3 months, but instead it's running for about 1.5 years now. Can't imagine how this could work with the new bard class in the future :pinch:

• When I read the scout / druid patch note, I couldn't understand the changes (nerve focus). Until then, I had the feeling that the scout / druid was a well-balanced and pleasant class to play and he could have stayed that way. I never felt too strong or too weak with this class. So what made you change for the worse in this class? It would be instructive to know your reasons. This up and down on the scout / druid just isn't fun anymore.

The current balancing seems like comparing classes only at Balton. Those classes that are strong at this specific boss in rofl, are being nerfed and other classes (like mage) are being buffed, while other classes are entirely ignored (druid mdps, warlocks, etc). I already gave up thinking about the balancing. It could have been done in 2-3 months, but instead it's running for about 1.5 years now. Can't imagine how this could work with the new bard class in the future :pinch:

You might need to check when was last mage buff :) The only who got a buff/nerf over the last 6 months was m/k. M/S got nerfs aswell. Beyond that, nothing else happened to mages since then. Mages got their last buff on 28 Feb.

I agree on druid mdps and warlocks being ignored :S

• The current balancing seems like comparing classes only at Balton. Those classes that are strong at this specific boss in rofl, are being nerfed and other classes (like mage) are being buffed, while other classes are entirely ignored (druid mdps, warlocks, etc). I already gave up thinking about the balancing. It could have been done in 2-3 months, but instead it's running for about 1.5 years now. Can't imagine how this could work with the new bard class in the future :pinch:

You might need to check when was last mage buff :) The only who got a buff/nerf over the last 6 months was m/k. M/S got nerfs aswell. Beyond that, nothing else happened to mages since then. Mages got their last buff on 28 Feb.

I agree on druid mdps and warlocks being ignored :S

Where is m/s nerf? :(

• 21 June

Mage/Scout

• Reduced Flame Spirit magical attack scaling to 30% from 50%, magical damage stays same.
    • Changed Flame Spirit to do not try to keep distance at 100.
    • Reduced Shot damage to 1989 from 2210.

Ok now I see last static field 15% buff was on this same month patch, but biggest buffs were on february as I said before.

• As for the mages, I noticed that it is up to them to balance the rest of the classes, since they are not moved, they have a reason for this. Balance wl and druid - I'm in favor, I rarely see mdps in these classes, but overall wl / wd is quite powerful, I don't understand why people don't play it.

I am pained by the current situation of a warrior who, unfortunately, has become significantly too strong. I have already written about the scout nerf that it was unnecessary and very harmful with the current reinforcements of other classes.

• s / ch a currently forgotten firearms ranged unit, but it needs a significant reinforcement. Once again, I am asking you to increase the range of the 490420 skill from 50 to 150 (s / ch is a distance, not a melle dps), 1490445, 1490773 would remove the casting time, I would set 1490441 as a passive skill, it does not depend on the stacking of the shot.

• D/Wl

Please change druid/warlock damage type to be based on spellcasting speed. If not on all skills then at least on a few as is the case with druid/rogue. This change should make more people play this combination.

Totally against it. D/R change to CPS was a complete fail. Class was fine and it literally died after the change. It needed many months and tons of changes and buffs to make it even a bit close to what it was.

Look P/S, same useless thing.

D/Wl need a few buffs like:

- 20% aoe dmg for 20s during burst.

- 10% crit on end of combo skill during burst.

- some % speed cast time to time so these 1.1s casts go to 0.7 during sustain.

That's it, class would be decent. Don't need CPS to be a good class. Just need to stop being ignored :)

• Introducing CPS mechanics on D/R in my opinion is good, this combination does very good damage on a single target (I tested this combination both on ROFL and on the new WB, where on WB I was easily doing identical DPS as S/D or WRL/WD with stronger eq).

D/R before the introduction of CPS was exaggerated and you could easily do more DPS having red eq from people having gold eq. D/R has a problem with aoe damage due to the dumb skill mechanic of infecting more mobs ( you can only use aoe on a target that has a buff). You can see it on every instance from inferno to rofl, where currently 1 DPS is enough to beat trash.

Good solution for D/R are:

- removing cast from skill 494321 and making this skill instant (same as static field on mage)

- changing mechanics of infecting with buff coming from skill 494024 ( the best idea would be that target having this buff infects other targets around - such mechanics already exist in this game :) )

As for D/WRL I don't see the point of making changes to single target skills. This connection has the strongest single hits of all mdps connections (depending on team configuration on Balton I could have hits from 20kk to even 60-70kk). Here I would also only change the mechanics regarding aoe skills.

My suggestion is:

- removing the cooldown of the skill 1490763 (the same as for Meteorite Rain - Skill ID 490252 - on a mage that doesn't have that cooldown)

- making it easier to maintain 20 force of nature points (the best option would be to add restoring these points to beer, as is the case with PSI), because renewing them with an elite skill is too slow, and just using it introduces GCD on the other skills

In my opinion, these changes will increase the overall DPS of the instance, but also won't suddenly create more OP connections as is currently the case with M/K.

• Warrior

• Reduced Frenzy cooldown to 3 minutes from 5, reduced attack speed gain to 12% from 16%, increased duration to 30 seconds from 25.

- Explain this. Pls explain. Sorry but, you think the recent buffs for warrior was not enough? :D

Rogue/Scout

• Reduced Wraith Attack damage to 450% from 530%.

- Same here explain. Is there anything i didnt saw or smth? Explain these changes, and where you got it from. Becouse no one does such a feedback. Its just look like random buffs/nerfs? Teach me smth elsse

Greetings

• r / wl proposes to add aoe to 2 skills 1490291 and 1490291 - so that they hit 3 targets. This combination does not have a strong single target and by the way it does not have any aoe.

It's shameful how much you don't want to make changes proposed by the players who play it. Take your visions aside, start listening to the players!

R/wrl should get aoe. The class of full single is absurd!

Cosmo is also right. Patch ago you introduced boost wraith attack, and now it's nerf it despite the lack of any feedback? Someone tested it?

• wd/m is completely broken.

Just put out your cenedril, buff it up and watch it DESTROY rofl. All the buffs for the pet work on the cenedril too. The class itself sucks but the cenedril interaction is just... bad. Not sure this is intended. From my tests it deletes bosses.

• Hey,

S/WD

I have been playing the new s/wd for a few days now and i need to say its not a bad class but it feels very bad to play because u cant do anything against the new entling mechanic. The mechanic by itself just feels completly unbalanced because the relation from the amount of charges which could happen and the 15 stacks it has as a cap feels so wrong.

I suggest to either change it back and just give it 3-5% flat less dmg if u really wanted to nerf that class or give it a higher amount of stacks before it enters the weakness phase.

S/W

Feels especially on Gear t10/11 gold very weak because the lack of a berserker patt buff. U would need a massive amount of Support to get it working good which shouldnt be the goal.

I suggest to change 1 elite Skill to give the Berserk a 15-20% physical attack buff (maybe lower the dmg gain from Berserker cause it can explode really fast if it gets high amounts of both).

S/R

Feels much better with the 8% DMG buff from weak spot to be always there but i would suggest to give it either a bit more base dmg or make the buff run 15 seconds since u dont want that spell to often in ur rotation since it deals very little dmg.

Also what could be changed is the 70 elite skill. On Paper it does sound really good to get bosses/mobs do reduced dmg but in action that spell just gets rarely used and could be used as another Poison themed skill like the s/r has alot from.

Maybe it could be reworked to something that forces u to apply the poison with salve and if the target is poisened the dmg increases u deal or the mob gets weakened like the skill is right now.

R/CH

still after the last nerfs this class is by far the best rouge class together with r/wd. Since i dont know alot about rouges maybe give some love to other rouge classes but i dont want to go in detail since i dont have alot of knowledge about them.

W/D

Also Warrior/Druid is kinda out of controll with decent gear. I run a lot rofl and this class just makes 15-20% more dmg than any other class (except m/k ofcourse :D).

So it would be great to give this particular warrior class a little bit of a nerf.

All these things are observed from my pov and are just my personal opinion / maybe suggestions what classes are missing. Im hoping i can help you get an insight into some scout classes and would be happy to hear from more scouts/players what they think about the current worst classes/ best classes.

UwU

• S / WD I've already written here before that a skill nerf that is random isn't a good idea. Looking at the other classes in general, the nerf on s / wd was a very bad balance.

S / R I'd rather see a permanent damage skill here.

As for warriors, no class is actually that powerful at every connection.

I have the impression that the balance is going in the wrong direction, again you are trying to chase exaggerated classes, which makes the game more and more easy ... Instead of weakening the strongest connections, you are conquering the strength of the rest. I know there are connections that need reinforcements, but looking at what you do with the warriors, I just have to wait for the ROFL to rain in 30 minutes as a standard

• S / K, I have a proposal for this combination.

Add light damage to offensive skills (in addition to the wind arrow ID 491128 skill).

In skillu shot disarming ID 490432 remove gc add 1 second cooldown.

In the Skill Shot ID 493318 skill, remove the bonus for hitting the opponent (the bonus is currently 570 points for physical and magic attack on level 104 - this is a very funny result, even unnecessary), but add 6 targets instead of 3.

Skill mana transformation ID 499565 reduced to 30 sec. Skill Spiritual Join ID 493256 remodel to passively add light damage.

• About r/wrl:

The class is very average on the rofl, while on the inferno it does the slaughter. I believe patt should be added here, some damage taken away.

The problem is the focus and the change to adding focus will be good, although on fast runes, when you don't have time to make a lot of dagger moves it will not matter much, in my opinion it is better to change the dark melt to restore the amount of focus from time to time, and maybe add focus restoration to the wave ?

Once again, I must point out that this class lacks aoe, for each larger pull each class with aoe deals much more damage, while when it comes to the organs on the jerath or balton, the class is very average there, r/wd r/ch r/w are able to do much more damage without any problems, and they have aoe.

In summary, this is a class without aoe with too weak single dmg.

• Official Post

There is a planned full rework for Scout/Knight class combination already for a future patch.

Greetings