Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• hello

i would like to ask for a change of skill on warlock/scout

the skill "focus build up" has very little to no use for me since "knowledge acquisition" works great ^^

maybe change the skill to give a area stunor a short(10 sec) burst skill ?

thank you :)

cheers

• Hello,

im sharing the doubt from Cruvor about the need of nerf in s/wd. Currently his biggest potential is AoE burst and in most of our runs the s/d is ahead in single target. With the upcoming change of the biggest dmg source of s/wd the class will actually take a massive hit, while on the other side no other potential combination gets something except a class which in my opinion is already a good scout class the S/D. I would love to see more scout combinations getting some love like s/w or s/r instead of taking a hit to a currently good playable scout class.

Have an UwU day.

• Hello,

im sharing the doubt from Cruvor about the need of nerf in s/wd. Currently his biggest potential is AoE burst and in most of our runs the s/d is ahead in single target. With the upcoming change of the biggest dmg source of s/wd the class will actually take a massive hit, while on the other side no other potential combination gets something except a class which in my opinion is already a good scout class the S/D. I would love to see more scout combinations getting some love like s/w or s/r instead of taking a hit to a currently good playable scout class.

Have an UwU day.

Agree. In terms of balancing the scout/warden is one of the few scout classes that can compete with chains and mdps players in our runs. Nerfing the s/wd will make them worse than any other class I guess. Why don't you leave the class as it is @Devs? Seems fine atm.

• i suggest doing balance depending on guilds since every guild is experiencing different results with same classes.

But to be realistic, in the other hand, most of DPS are reliant on tanks and their pull style, if your tank doesn't want your class deal damage, you won't deal damage.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• I like how much you try to break the balance, some changes are so incomprehensible to me that I am not able to find a logical argues for them. I would like to know the source of these changes: D.

Same here.

@Devs: Maybe add some short explanation to specific changes again, as you did once in the past, which was great? For example, why you changed the berserk the way you did. It's just about the big changes, idc about the small ones.

• I like how much you try to break the balance, some changes are so incomprehensible to me that I am not able to find a logical argues for them. I would like to know the source of these changes: D.

Same here.

@Devs: Maybe add some short explanation to specific changes again, as you did once in the past, which was great? For example, why you changed the berserk the way you did. It's just about the big changes, idc about the small ones.

That would be the best solution to find out why this class is for nerf and this one is for buff. It would dispel a lot of doubts. Currently, it looks like throwing at a target with your eyes closed.

• But to be realistic, in the other hand, most of DPS are reliant on tanks and their pull style, if your tank doesn't want your class deal damage, you won't deal damage.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMG YES

This is what I've been preaching this entire time. The feedback here is omitting nearly all the context needed to properly assess things.

Yeah ch/wl is insane if you do mass pulls, but it kinda blows when you have slower pulls and not all DPS are bursting at the same time. This is just one of many examples!

• I would like to bring up the ch/p again. I love this class, it's really really bad the in endgame.

Could we get at least something for this class? :D

• Hey,

Would a rework for the Champ/Warrior be possible in the near future? With the new Berserk change, /warrior classes can certainly use the skill well. Maybe you could create a capable DPS class with a playstyle that needs a lot of rage management. There would certainly be different possibilities.

Greetings

• Hey,

did someone think about S/W which now with the berserk change only has 1 little Physical attack buff left. My suggestion would be to change 1 elite Skill to have a similar effect to the mage/warrior elite skill that the berserk is empowered to also give a little amount of Physical attack.

Have an UwU day.

• Thanks a lot! I hope the class will be playable now! :)

• About S/W

Changed Target Lock to be permanent effect, changed it to reduce movement speed by 12% additionally.

Actually what you've done doesn't really make it a "permanent" effect. Indeed you can have it "permanently" but the buff last 30s so you have to check your buffs everytime and use the skill again every 30s, that is not really "permanent" skill. Maybe you should change it to a buff that would last 15min for example, that would be better in my opinion.

• Unfortunately, after weakening of s/d, m/k is out of range again in dps. For another time, I propose to weaken this cosmic connection by 10-15%

Unfortunatly the most competitive scout classes took a big hit while m/k is untouched and just runs around with insane aoe dmg and not even bad boss dmg. The new scout/warden mechanic feels very bad cause it instantly triggers after 1 tick of the setskills aoe. I would suggest trying it on 30 stacks instead of 15. The warrior buff really seemed to help some warrior classes so i guess thats fine.

• S / D proposes to restore 15 sec cd in skill 1490277. Currently this connection got too big nerf. In the absence of a permanent aoe and a weakened single target, s / d begins to lag behind many classes.

• S / D proposes to restore 15 sec cd in skill 1490277. Currently this connection got too big nerf. In the absence of a permanent aoe and a weakened single target, s / d begins to lag behind many classes.

the CD of snipe doesn't change anything imho. I calculated around 10% nerf for me with this class because of the Focus change.

the CD of snipe doesn't change anything imho. I calculated around 10% nerf for me with this class because of the Focus change.

It will raise the dps slightly, but it is one of the most important skills in s/d. Changing the Focus is just our dream, as is restoring normal mechanics to s/wd

• Als ich die Patchnotiz zum Kundschafter/Druide gelesen habe konnte ich die Änderungen (Nerv Fokus) nicht verstehen. Ich hatte bis dahin das Gefühl, dass der Kundschafter/Druide eine gut ausgewogene und angenehm zu spielende Klasse war und er hätte auch so bleiben können. Ich habe mich mit dieser Klasse nie zu stark oder zu schwach gefühlt. Was also hat euch dazu gebracht in dieser Klasse Änderung zum negativen vorzunehmen? Es wäre aufschlussreich euere Gründe zu erfahren. Dieses rauf und runter am Kundschafter/Druide macht einfach keinen Spaß mehr.

When I read the scout / druid patch note, I couldn't understand the changes (nerve focus). Until then, I had the feeling that the scout / druid was a well-balanced and pleasant class to play and he could have stayed that way. I never felt too strong or too weak with this class. So what made you change for the worse in this class? It would be instructive to know your reasons. This up and down on the scout / druid just isn't fun anymore.