Rocharox's Ultimate Guide to Warrior (Not Really)

• Rocharox's Ultimate Guide to Warrior

Get Ready to Rumble!!!

The main man is Back! And this time to bring you DA PAIN! Can you handle it? CAN YOU HANDLE IT? Not really, just another informative guide...

The Warrior.

Oh the warrior, the class built for players who love MMA, Fight Club and Wrestling. Warriors are Runes of Magic attempt at making the game harder, by creating a class that can't use its own skills, unless beaten up to death first.
    -But it is like a Super Saiyan, you might say in a moment of madness!
    Nop, not a chance! While Goku and his friends turn "rico and suave and blond", gaining the power of protagonism, your warrior will gain the power of the inneficient skills, passable aoes and almost decent sigle target enders. All while enjoing a barrage of punches to the face.

Playing warrior is relative simple, as RoM gives you just enough skills to not get too confused. As weapons go, you can use anything your inner barbarian likes, as long as its an Axe.
    Here's a warrior using enrage.

The warrior yellow energy bar, called rage fills as the warrior hits or get hit. This causes the players to voluntarily jump in the face of danger.
    If it gets too complicated, remember Rocky Balboa.

The degenerates that choose warrior are grouped in 3 categories:

1 - Hulk Hogan fans
    My God, so much testosterone! The modern day vikings find themselves very confortable playing runes of magic, they can use an axe and theres no limit of the number of mobs they can chop down with said axe. This class of warriors really deliver the damage the class can do, all while listening to Heavy Metal and drinking hidromel.

ForOdin: Guys, they increased the drop rate on clops!! Lets do it!
    everyone: ok alright!
    25 runs later!
    ForOdin: Thats the spirit people, lets keep it up.
    NatureCall: I can't take this anymore
    KnightKnot: My arms are about to fall off...
    ForOdin: Oh, are you guys tired? but we just started :)

2 - Anderson "the spider" Silva fans

This group of warriors can't take other peoples advice while gearing, and slap strength everywhere on their armor. Problem is having infinite power without knowlege is useless, as they fail to do the rotations required to transform all those stats in damage.
    These guys die a lot in every run, training our healers on how to be a paramedic in real life.

HealthyVegan: Careful with Snow Blake, she do aoe damage when she pulls.
    ArnoldSurname: Ok, I will beat her up
    After a pull, ArnoldSurname dies.
    HealthyVegan: Dude, I told you she did AOE
    ArnoldSurname: Well, my bad, will go to watch cartoons while you kill her.
    HealthyVegan: Dude!!!!

3 - Syndrome of Universal Cronic Kramp cases
    Some warrior players suffer from the horrible disease called Syndrome of Universal Cronic Kramp, or S.U.C.K to shorten the term. Players who s.u.c.k give warriors a bad name, using 1 handed swords, wrong timing aoes, rushing in front of the tank and creating big pulls that triple the time of any run.
    Those S.u.c.k people end up creating so much rage they could use infinity skills! Too bad the rage is created on other people, as they have to deal with the destruction wave caused by the s.u.c.k.

MLPFISM: Warrior, stop rushing in front of the tank, you are pulling half the instance.
    Axethrower: None can whitstand my rage. TO WAAARR
    Axethrower get obliterated.
    Shieldbeared: That does it, kick him.
    Axethrower: No, wait, it was just a bad pull.
    Shieldbeared: We been here for 4 hours on nothing but bad pulls from you
    Axethrower: Well, if you had gotten aggro on the mobs faster...
    Axethrower gets kicked...

So, if you love Rocky, Jean Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, axes and pain, Warrior is the class for you!

If you missed the other guides, they are in the off topic section:
    http://eneu-board.arcadiarom.c…php?page=Board&boardID=53

Rocharox
    Insomnia Server

R 50/K 50
    SYNDICATE GUILD