Weapon Skin Wardrobe

• It would be nice if in addition to the normal Skin Wardrope there would also be a Wardrope for Weapons. Not every skin fits the weapon skin so it would be great if you could choose a weapon skin that fits the gear skin.

greets Elcaponie

Approved the thread.
  • This is a very very cool idea, I have long wanted to write about it but all hands did not reach), I think it is possible to do it, I fully support !!!!

It would have been great to expand the space, 500 cells are very, very small, I have almost everything already occupied, and so much more can be placed there, I think 5000 cells will be fine.

• I like this idea very much as well, although I fear that this will not happen, because it would leave two IS items useless, of which one just got implemented a few patches ago...maybe there is a way to include these items into the wardrobe, so that you have to spend them everytime you want to remove/add/change the weapons skins.

But not losing the skin you put on your weapon by having a wardobe-like system would be great, I like changing my weapons skins regularly, but farming certain skins again and again and again can be very discouraging.... ^^

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Changed the title of the thread from “Weapon Skin Wardrope” to “Weapon Skin Wardrobe”.

Closed the thread.