Rocharox's Ultimate Guide to Scout (Not Really)

• Rocharox’s Ultimate Guide to Scout (Not Really)

Would you look at the time?

Welcome! Today we are reviewing the Scout, the rollercoaster class. It is a rollercoaster cause it has its ups and (lots of) downs.
    Scout is the preferred class for all players…. To be his secondary class. The best Tank, Healer and DPSer are all <Insert your not scout class here>/Scout. CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?

Scouts are the second best ranged DPS in the game. Right now, we got two! That’s silver medal everyone!
    To play as scout, your primary challenge will be choosing what combo is the one that best suits your playstyle and life:
    -Scout/Mage: For the hermits who hate be near other people;
    -Scout/Knight: For whoever picked wrong when choosing the secondary class;
    -Scout/Priest: Prist players leveling their secondary;
    -Scout/Druid: Same as above;
    -Scout/Warrior: For the bipolar;
    -Scout/Rogue: for all the mega-edge-kids who love to be on the EDGE of things.
    Easy to pick one right?

So, you watched Arrow and now think bows are cool! Think again, as Runes of Magic makes you suffer from poor DPS until you are finally able to get the two skills that makes Scout viable: Shaterstar Storm and Archer's Glory, who give scouts everywhere almost decent AOE and DPS. While that don't happen, suffer to level up and, after that, to mod up as you tank the floor on your pretty green costume.

Equipment for Scouts are easy to come by, since scouts can use both Dexterity and Strength to increase their attack. Problem is both Strength and Dexterity increase attack by only "1" and the gear you can wear is cloth and leather.

Here's a level 50 Scout wearing purple gear.

The people who try to hide the fact that they play scout are grouped in three personas:

1 - American Sniper Fans
    O-M-G, some people need a time out, but never get it. These crazy lunatics play scout. Capable of going through the 200 skills necessary to, in order, do the damage that saves a few scouts from oblivion. Never stay too close to one of these, unless Death Wish is your favorite movie.

RaidIsLive: Ok gang, gonna summon the binpike.
    ***loud Noises and the statue attack***
    RainingFlames: Omg, he got a lot of HP
    BoomHeadshot: Not so much, here I go.
    ***The HP marker starts to get down quickly***
    RainingFlames: Dude, you are doing it! You got like 80% of the total damage!
    BoomHeadshot: lol, and only using one hand...

2 - Try Hards
    You hate playing with the class everyone uses, like rogue or mage, but can't play priest or knight, cry no more lowly scrub, here we are at scout. Problem is, while most classes in ROM demand quite the determination to master, Scouts are that X10! Being the hater you are, the first target for your rage is exacly the complicated skill system that the scout use for maximum damage.
    The results are quite disapointing, but so it's the world and it's posers.

GreenArrowRL: (talking to himself) Ok, now I activate Ice Arrow, now autoshot, now blood arrow, and now I can start the dps.
    GodofFire: Dude, what are you mumbling about?
    GreenArrowRL: Oh, nothing, sorry, I ready to kill!
    GodofFire: The boss is dead...
    GreenArrowRL: Oh wtf!

3 - Turn it off
    As you play MMORPGs, you come to the understanding that healers are quite rare, so they must be treasured and not annoyed. What could annoy more a healer than someone constantly demanding HoTs to marginally do more damage? If you heard a voice saying "nothing", it was your inner self! Some people are the cancer who play scout and insist in using blood arrow 100% of the time! Why? No f-ing reason! No only it annoys the H out of the healers, is makes these scout easy as pie to kill, since they themselves are working hard on it already
    To these green semi-trolls, the phrase "no pain, no gainz" is a way of life

ShinyArmor: Why is this scout kid almost dead all the time?
    PointyEars: He keeps using stupid Blood arrow all the time, I already asked nicely for him to "turn it off".
    BowforLife: Hey druid, what's the big deal? if i can't use blood arrow I can't top the dps chart!
    ***A few seconds later BowforLife Dies since no heals***
    PointyEars: Hey scout, your dps is now "0", what's the big deal?

Like all other classes, scout has a major problem that players must face. In this case, is not playing whatever secondary you got, and have a much more fun and less painful experience.
    Choices right?

So, if you always uses the sniper rifle on Call of Duty and you scream like a little girl watching 360 no scopes on youtube, Scout is the class for you!

Rocharox
    Insomnia Server

R 50/K 50
    SYNDICATE GUILD

Edited 2 times, last by thycondrius4 ().