PvP content

• Siege War is very unbalanced. I put the following for discussion to prove all classes with the same prerequisites.

Of course, this assumes that programmatically such an intervention is even possible.

For example, strength means 1 point strength gives 1 point strength, 1 point endurance gives 1 point endurance for all classes that install it, etc. The level of equipment is rated at 0.15% each. Level 10 of a piece of equipment thus gives a bonus of 1.5%. 1.5% is the maximum bonus for a part. For 13 parts this would be 13 * 1.5%. Weapons became the same base damage and vary only in the high of level, but the maximum bonus, including Pet, is limited to 30% for all equipment.

Damage reduction by PVP equipment max 50% possible.

What do you think?

• Hello playernet
    First of all, I want to express my gratitude for the fact that you really listen to the players, this is really very important, for which I express my special gratitude to you.
    I know that you are preparing a PvP patch, for this I wanted to share some ideas, some of the ideas were implemented on former Russian servers that were closed not so long ago.
    Maybe you already did it and planned to do it, but nobody knows the details of the PvP patch, maybe it will be interesting to you. The opinion of the players would also like to hear.

1. On the former Russian server, buffs that you receive in Arkadia each siege war were received 1 time, the next time you entered the siege war, the buff appeared on you again, it did not need to fill every siege war. Thus, all the time of the Siege of War, it was possible to devote to battle and not farm buffs on PvP protection against players and PvP damage against players, and other buffs. When leaving the guild, buffs were reset, buffs were taken personally to each player. Think maybe it will be possible to translate into Arcadia.

2. The new PvP equipment can already be viewed in the database through add-ons, but for now it is not available, if you have not yet decided how to add it, I suggest making it crafting, so that production requires possession of a level 100 professia. This would additionally raise the relevance of pumping professions, at the moment everyone except Alchemy and Cookery does not make sense to pump, if you make PvP equipment crafting, other professions will also be relevant, players will spend more of their time and diamonds on pumping professions. I propose making components for production only for Honor Points.

3. One of the main reasons why players do not go to the siege war, one garbage falls out of the bags of siege war, I propose to fix it.

What in my opinion is to change, to begin to replace Experience Orb (10,000 Points) and Talent Orb (100 Points), these items are useless. For example, add Experience Orb (100,000 Points) or Experience Orb (500,000 Points) or Experience Orb (1,000,000 Points) (randomly), Talent Orb (100,000 Points) or Talent Orb (200,000 Points) or Talent Orb (500,000 Points) (randomly) .

Also in the bag you can or even need to add a random number of gold (but not too much).

Remove items from dungeon level 99 and add items from dungeon level 100.

4. You should add other additional rewards for siege warfare, such as Monster Cards, 50 pieces or more, maps from siege warfare mobs and additional ones and add them to one bag with which 1 random item will fall out.

This can be done with an additional reward, and the main thing is that this additional bag does not fall out to the players who do nothing, as well as an additional charge should be given only for winning the siege war (this is important, or it will lose value)
    Bonuses on Monster Maps with a siege war can be made 1, 2, 3, 5 all the parameters and with more rare ones you can make PvP bonuses for damage and protection against players damage. This will increase the value of these Monster Cards and increase the desire to receive them.

5. The limit of 25,000 honor points should be removed, this is not necessary.
    It is necessary to add a reverse exchange "Badges of the Trial" to "Ancient Mementos" for those who have already collected all the titles of the siege war, for example, I collected all the titles and now "Badges of the Trial" I just accumulate, although it is impossible to make a reverse exchange for "Ancient Mementos" even with a smaller number
    You should also add the ability to get all existing Titles for "Badges of the Trial", as you pump them, you can only get 1 of 2 or 3 titles, you won’t get everything, I suggest to fix it, I suggest to fix it, after completing the title tree of the siege war so that you can get the proused titles for "Badges of the Trial", for title collectors it will be important.

6. On the Russian server there were PvP stats for Honor Points, but as it was there in Arcadia, it will not work, so I suggest that you make your PvP stats purple with 4 parameters each, and I propose to make 6 universal PvP stats for all classes, for example "all parameters/health level/damage by players/protection against players ", but the main thing here is to make a balance.
    If you add PvP stats, more players will prepare PvP equipment for themselves, now you need regular PvE stats for it, but most players can't even make PvE equipment for themselves, let alone PvP. Even if you get all stats on a siege war, still a lot of diamonds will go to raising equipment of 12 or 13 level, this will help to remove diamonds from the server and replenish the balance of diamonds, set the server in motion, players will spend their time and a lot of diamonds on it . In addition, it will create a market for such stats, some players will replenish diamonds to get them.

In all games, PvP equipment was prepared in PvP arenas, but in the runes of magic PvE stats are needed for PvP equipment, if you add PvP stats, this problem can be solved.

7. PvP runes, I saw they already exist in the database, I propose to make them for Honor Points 10 level, maximum 13 levels, so you will need a lot of time to do all Runes 13 levels for Honor Points. I also propose to add a rune for protection from shouting damage.

8. I propose to add PvP wings with additional PvP bonuses for honor points, call them for example the "Wings of the Warmaster".

I tried to describe the subtleties in as much detail as possible, most of what I wrote was already done on other servers and showed itself well, except for valuable awards for the siege war, so no one has implemented it on any server.

The more unique content, the more Arkady differs from the usual boring servers of runes of magic.

When the Russian server was closing, I showed the players new PvP equipment from Arcadia, and this alone attracted a lot of players, and if you do more how many more people are interested in Arcadia, according to my personal observations, Arcadia is the best existing server, but there is no limit to perfection).

The main thing in all the proposed balance.

--------

To summarize, that will change if all of the above listed implement.

1. players will spend a lot of time pumping professions to make new PvP equipment.

2. Players will replenish diamonds and buy ready-made PvP equipment, stats and PvP fleeces from other players.

3. Players much more will register a siege war for valuable rewards and honor points.

4. Players will spend a lot of time on PvP content, they will have something to do in the game.

6. Players spend a lot of time getting Honor Points, they will have something to do in the game.

6. Players will spend diamonds spending time using guild polygon to earn points of honor.

7. Add new cards and titles for collectors, thereby increasing the time online players.

Everyone will benefit from it

Thank you very much for your attention.

• As many of you know, Siege War (SW) is practically useless on this server if you have the grind mentality and are willing to farm ancient mementos that can later be exchanged for titles. I can't be the only one that missed the old days of SW and the large scale PvP that it brought to the game. SW in its current form is definitely not perfect, but serves a very good purpose in giving players something to do besides farm the same instances to be competitive in end-game inis.

I propose the following changes:

1. Dramatically increase the Honor badge rewards for SW so that it far outpaces the trade-in value of Ancient mementos
    2. Add different "tiers" of PvP gear that can be obtained by winning a siege war based on guild rank (the higher you rank, the higher your drop chance for good gear)
      1. Make sure these dropped pieces are for your current class (some variability within sets is okay, but don't give a rogue plate gear or you're wasting people's time)
      2. Tiers/Guild Ranking (these are based on where I've seen most guilds that participate in SW fall):
        1. 1k and below: Blue-Purple gear equivalent caliber to Sun Temple (lava basin stats
        2. 1k-2k: Purple-Red gear equivalent to Tikal level gear (tikal stats as well)
        3. 2k+: Red gear equivalent to Inferno (inferno stats as well; these are rare enough to begin with)
    3. Rebalance SW mobs/bosses to suit the guild rank. I suggest following the same tier guidelines as above. Most lower level guilds are severely struggling to defeat even basic tower mobs (forget about the Guild Honor Guard)
    4. Create a mercenary system to allow players from other guilds to assist weaker players, but cap the number of mercenaries so that you don't run into the issue of higher level guilds boosting lower guilds and ruining the experience.

The main goal here is to give newer players an alternative to gearing rather than following the current progression (which becomes very tedious especially when a standard guild schedule is 1-2 raids a day which is not nearly enough to progress in any reasonable amount of time). If the system is implemented correctly, the developers will have more time to create new PvE content because players will always have a challenging task to overcome: destroying the other team. By revamping the PvP system and actually making it useful and worthwhile will draw back in players that have previously quit due to lack of content and/or boring and repetitive content. PvP introduces variability to the game that no raid will be able to produce. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

• Since the beginning of the server, the siege war has been quite useless, as we were able to buy badges for mementos. I would like to have some ideas on how SW makes sense again.

Some examples:

- Add Atlas-Scrolls (not much, maybe 5 for winning guild, and 3 for loosing guild)

- Add Usefull stats on the rewards ( New red stats from other server)

- Add Arcadia Coins

Maybe with these things, the siege war will be interesting again

Gratz Itzamna

• In my opinion not only siege war, also pvp in general should be worth on this server.

The Pve content here like inferno and gorge is awesome. I dont know any company that invested so much time and knowledge for their community.

But still there is something missing.

I know lots of players here (including me) who played on a pvp server in the past and they loved it.

Since damage reduction and pvp gear were implemented its no onehit system anymore and actually makes lots of fun.

As Itzamna mentioned above there should be some/better rewards:

- Add Atlas-Scrolls (not much, maybe 5 for winning guild, and 3 for loosing guild)

That would be a very good idea.

For example the new atlas minigame is very boring. You stay 10 minutes on the same spots and kill the waves. Thats all.

Still everyone does it because its worth.

BUT: Do not make multi accounting possible. People will exploit with 10 chars so they can farm at least 30 scrolls a day.

- Add Usefull stats on the rewards ( New red stats from other server)

Also this one is a very good idea.

This stats are not overpowered, still usefull and you cant get them by pve content.

BUT: If you implement them proofs of myth will be useless.

- Add Arcadia Coins

Arcadia Coins are very important. I know some players who mostly focus on pvp content and they cant even build buffood, because they dont have arcadia coins. Thats a very good idea and needed in my opinion.

But: Same as arcadia scrolls: No multi accounting.

Beside Siege war, i had the most funny moments in karros-gorge.

It would be awesome to make this arena also worth again.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

• BUT: Do not make multi accounting possible. People will exploit with 10 chars so they can farm at least 30 scrolls a day.

Well I appreciate the fact that people have suggestions to make PvP/SW more interesting for everybody, but you also have to consider possible abuse of alts to get those rewards. It's easy to think of stuff that can be added, but you also always have to think of the impact this additional stuff will have on the server in total.

So whatever the extra rewards should be, there has to be some way to guarantee that only those characters who actively played that SW will get those rewards.

First of all you have to somehow determine IF it was an actual SW or just inactive ppl and even in an actual SW inactive people and alts should not qualify for those rewards.

And there are not many factors/requirements in a SW to determine this, that are not too strict to be met regularly and by everyone(!) who actively takes part in an SW - and not too easy to fulfill, so that they can be met in a SW full of alts.

Simply lowering the amount of rewards so that its not worthy enough to abuse it won't help, because then they might be too low to have any effective impact at all.

So some requirements might be:

- a certain guildlevel or buildinglevel (e.g. gates(!!))

- one or both guilds have to have a certain amount of SW points (>2k?) and the SW musn't be a draw

- chars must be lv104 themselves

- completed certain PvE/PvP quests

- there have to be a certain amount of kills/points/badges/gates destroyed/towers captured/time spent in SW

I guess there are some more possible requirements, maybe you all can think about it, so the Devs dont have to do all the hard thinking themselves... 8o

Also I dont know yet which of those requirement really are viable and in with combination and how high they need to be, so that more than just a small group of players may profit from this change, but everybody.

So lots of hard balancing to do, when you want to add additional rewards to PvP and SWs that will affect the gameplay outside of PvP - I'm not too sure its worth the effort, but interesting in any case!

All in all I would be glad if something is done about this topic, I just wanted to point out that its not that easy :)

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Closed the thread.