Bufforder in standard-frames

• I do use an addon to customize and move the standard target, targettarget and party frames, but i see lots of ppl who do use the standard frames, in which u can only see 20(?) buffs with those shown first which were added first. So in most cases, u can only see buffs like housemaids, haidon, guild castle buffs, pet-buffs, etc. in your target, since there are a lot of them to use nowadays.

So especially for supporters and healers but i think for everyone as well it would be helpful, if the order of the shown buffs were inverted (and mb the maximum of 20(?) increased), so that u can see the shortest time remaining or last added buffs first.

I think its more useful to see if a tank is using some short-term def-skills than to be able to check if she/he uses def or hp buffs from housemaids - or to see if a dps is using her/his 5er or potions atm and not just seeing the remaining time of her/his housemaids, haidon or pets buffs ;)

• Official Post

Hi melodic,

Indeed it sounds good. I would need just feedback from other players as well.

And limit here is 24 (3 rows per 8 each).

Greetings

• Indeed, that is a good idea :thumbup:

grox: Would it be possible to add an option in the interface settings to enable or disable this time depending order? Maybe some people don't interest for those short time buffs but want to see their own long term buffs to renew them if necessary.
    Best greetings

• Why just not use smarBuffBars which offer it and much of others possibilities?
    You can even see list of party buffs without having party member on target.
    It offer a lot of possibilities.

it's not lore friendly, looks annoying on my screen imo
    i suggest, seperate all buffs that has less than 60 second left time, add some flashing effect and put it to below of others on that frame, would be nice and easy to see

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Why just not use smarBuffBars which offer it and much of others possibilities?

As is stated, i do use myself addons to modify those frames, in fact it is smartBB as well and Ikarus, together they give me a great overview over party and targets.
    But not everyone wants to use (those) addons for various reasons and so my idea was to ask if it is possible to implement the most basic AND helpful functionalities of those addons (and their alikes) directly into the client for everybody.

To be able to en-/disable this in the Interface settings would be even better, since i heard that you Devs wanted to add some options there anyway :P

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Closed the thread.