Guide for druid warden

• I'm interested in trying a healer class and was looking at the druid warden, priest knight, and druid scout. Are there any guides for healers, especially the druid warden.

If there's a better healer than druid warden I'd be interested knowing more about that, too!!

Thanks for reading.

• Some of them are ok but old and conflicting and don't account for the nuances of this server. I prefer to ask here. If someone points me to a particular guide, a particular class, etc, or whatever I'm interested in, I know it'll be up-to-date and relevant.

• I dont know what is conflicting in the old guides that can be found on the internet via google. You only use different sets here than on "the other server".
    Aoth set, Tikal/Inferno set and stat it with stamina-hp and/or stamina-wisdom, it doesn't really matter. You pick up your wand and shield, You take buffs from guild castle, You take buffs from housemaid and 10% speed cast potion, You summon Your pet, You use regular food/potions that can be found in IS or in AH and You are good to go.

I dunno what else You want to hear. We are playing chronicles of arcadia here, it is not a game in which You can use 99 different sets and You can only choose few skills to use. You have one jewellery set thats worth spending diamonds on(Aoth) and either Tikal cloth set or Inferno cloth set, the only difference between these two sets is that inferno has 15% speed cast bonus which is really nice :love: :love:
    I think both priest and druid can solo heal a whole party.
    My personal favouries: druid/warden, druid/warrior, priest/scout, priest/rogue, priest/warlock

Guide for any healer class by Visenya
    1. Healhealhealheal
    2. Run after tank cuz he can be so fast sometimes! D:
    3. Repeat healing
    4. "Vis, give us buffs"
    *gives buffs*
    "Thanks Vis" - repeat this step every 15/30minutes depends on which class You picked
    5. if You fail You pick up dead bodies. if your party fails You pick up dead bodies. If your dps-friend thinks he is a tank and runs into mobs You either try to heal him or let him die alone and then pick him up ^^
    "Guys, can You please stop fighting for a sec. so I can pick him up?" - this can happen sometimes
    6. If You are a real hardcore or simply bored You can buff Your friends with one of the siege title skills

^this pretty much sums up my role in a party

I am so sorry for that guide I just couldn't help myself :love:

• Thanks Vis, I appreciate your time. I've been trying with the healer and had a couple of in-game times, installed healbot although I don't know why it has the word bot in the title xD It's cumbersome, and the button's don't work unless I first target the character in the raid party which is awkward. I read it is an auto target, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong there.

The guide I have been using is (I had to split the url because the system won't accept it, so copy paste and delete the *****

http://board.us.runesofmagic.game*****forge.com/board272-runes-of-magic-us/board577-support-feedback/board278-game-guides/board650-class-guides/79826-ravesden-s-guide-to-competent-druid-healing/ The better class combo though has been a bit head scratching, so thanks for the input :) Trying out Gridcliqueit right now but I'm too dense and can't figure it out hahah.

Thanks again for your reply. Every bit helps I reckon!