Newbie? Begginner? Noob?

• Hello guys. I decided to play on PlayerNet server because I heard that this server is really good and support is also great. Problem is that Im not pro player if we talk about RoM. I played it on official server but I quitted it. My highest level was 20 I think? Basically I want to know is it possible to play here without any experience in end game and generally in ROM. I have few questions about game and server.

1. Classes - I know that is the most typical question but it's really important for me to play class which is fun for me and I really enjoy playing with it. I'm not sure if there are roles like DPS, Healer and blocker but my favourite playstyle is DPS and healing. Im not sure if not experienced player can be decent dps or healer. Maybe you should tell me which class and sub class should be good for begginner or it doesnt really matter and I should choose classes which are good for me (DPS, Healer)

2. Itemshop - I need to ask about it like always. Is it possible to obtain good end game without spending tons of $? I dont want to be mean but Global RoM is ruined by 1 firm and its really sad. I just want to be sure that is possible to obtain a lot of gear etc without spending a lot of money.

3. Players online - In rush hours are about 500 players online at Paradise World. Is it enough to play and talk with people? I mean is it enough to make trades and other things like this. Dungeons, instances etc.

I think thats all. Sorry for long message but I really enjoy this game and I want to obtain something in it finally. Hope this server will be good.

• Welcome to Arcadia Elavel,

2. Itemshop - I need to ask about it like always. Is it possible to obtain good end game without spending tons of $? I dont want to be mean but Global RoM is ruined by 1 firm and its really sad. I just want to be sure that is possible to obtain a lot of gear etc without spending a lot of money.

The Server is Free2play and we have also some NPC´s around Varanas, where you can get some free Itemshop-Items or exchange Gold into Diamonds.

3. Players online - In rush hours are about 500 players online at Paradise World. Is it enough to play and talk with people? I mean is it enough to make trades and other things like this. Dungeons, instances etc.

There are a lot of Players running Dungeons in different time zones, that means you can nearly run something the whole day. About the trades with other Players i would suggest to check the Auctionhouse, i dont think so there is any ROM server which have it filled better.

Closed the thread.